{"fair enough"}

//Edited//

It's Saturday now and Logan and I have officially been locked in this house for four days. I'm starting to forget what the outside told looks like.

Harry brought up some of our clothes and our school bags Thursday morning. We have been doing our school work from here, but it's not enough to keep us busy all day and I'm growing more restless by the second.

Logan is in the shower right now and I'm bored out of my mind, so I decide it would be fun to go bother Walter in his office. There is something that I have been meaning to tell him anyway. Something that I thought of yesterday.

I walk down the long hallway, a small pep in my step knowing that I am going to annoy him. I found that it's one of my favorite things to do.

Once I get to his office I lightly knock on his door, not bothering to wait for a response before barging in.

"Most people wait until they are invited in" Walter grumbles.

"I'm not like most people" I shrug sitting down on the brown leather chair.

"Indeed you are not" he grunts flipping over a piece of paper.

I cross my left leg over my right. "Can I pick your brain?" I ask watching him sign the paper.

"I'd prefer if you didn't" he glances up at me through his glasses.

"Too bad, I'm going to anyway"

He sighs and takes his glasses off sitting them on his desk before leaning back in his chair. He waves his hand in my direction motioning for me to speak.

"Remember when we had our heart to heart a few nights ago?" I ask tilting my head slightly.

"Vaguely"

"There is something I forgot to tell you" I chew on the inside of my cheek for a moment. "Something I think you'd wanna know"

He looks at me waiting for me to spit it out. "I just thought you should know that my parents were planning on moving back here before...I just thought that you should know they wanted to be back here that's all"

He swallows, staring at me for a while before nodding his head. I clear my throat and cross both of my legs under my butt in the chair.

"So what are all these papers that you're always signing?" I ask quickly changing the subject.

He clears his throat glancing down at his desk and then back up at me. "Contracts, agreements, many different things"

"What's the family business?"

"A lot of different business merged into one large business under one big name" he replies.

"That didn't answer my question at all" I narrow my eyes.

"And you've overstayed your welcome in my office, we're both unhappy"

"Haha" I say flatly.

He rests his forearms against his desk leaning forward. "Your cousins are coming over to go swim in the pool later. Join them and leave me alone"

"It's like ten degrees outside"

"Indoor, heated pool" he answers putting his glasses back on.

"I don't have a bathing suit"

"I'm sure Emory has one you could borrow" he grabs a packet and pulls it in front of him and I can tell he is starting to tune me out.

"We are nowhere near the same size" I fire back.