{"That isn't important"}

//Edited//

We are finally in February and it's been three weeks since I've went to a family dinner. I really do miss Emory and my cousins but I just don't think being around everyone else is my best option right now. Things are starting to get back to normal for me. I haven't had an episode since, and I'm feeling pretty good.

Last week Elaine was feeling well enough so she went with Harry to the family dinner and she came back in one piece so I guess it didn't go too bad. I didn't ask though.

Harry and I have been in kind of a weird place which I hate, but he's giving me space. He's been really distracted lately and I know there is something he isn't telling me. It used to bother me and I would be so tempted to ask him but I don't let it worry me too much anymore. I know that whatever is keeping him so busy and distracted most likely has to do with the family business which is probably why he is trying to keep it from me.

These days I just don't want anything to do with them, even if it is a mere conversation.

It's the end of the week, Friday, and I just got out of a meeting about our class trip. We actually came up with some exciting ideas, but I wanted to get some more opinions from the whole class. So that's what I'll be working on until we have the next meeting.

"What do you think about Keystone Resort for our class trip? Or Jackson lake?" I ask Sophia as we walk out the door. We are headed to the mall to pick up some things for Elaines baby shower next Saturday. The boys are gonna meet us there, they said they had something to do first.

"Hmm" she tilts her head to the side. "I guess it depends. Warm or cold weather during our trip" she opens the car door and gets in the passenger seat as I sit down in front of the wheel. "Since it will already be warm outside and we can go to the lake anytime, I'm thinking Keystone"

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing, just wanted more opinions before we settled on an actual location" I turn on the car and begin driving in the direction of the mall.

"What do you think the boys are up to? They were being super secretive"

"I have no idea" I shrug turning out onto the street. Sophia melts into the seat sighing. I can tell how much this is bugging her. She hates being kept in the dark about things, that's something we have in common.

"So do you know what you're getting Austin for Valentines day?" I ask changing the subject.

"He said he doesn't want anything but the last time we were at the mall, he was eyeing this watch. I think I'm gonna get it for him while we're there" she turns to look at me. "You?"

"Oh Logan and I agreed not to do he whole Valentines day thing" I shrug. "Normally I would just go over there and hangout but I haven't been to his house since...well you know"

She nods her head. "But why?" she asks with a small look of confusion on her face.

"It's just a little weird you know? I mean Logan is still upset at his parents for lying and I'm sure bringing me into the mix wouldn't help at all" I sigh. "I still don't even know how I feel about the whole thing, I've been trying to avoid it"

Things are still complicated and I really don't know where I stand in any of this. Logan and I have both been avoiding conversations with his parents...with each other.

"Have you guys talked about it?"

I shake my head and dismiss the conversation as she rambles on to something else. I know Logan and I should talk about it, I just don't know when the right time is to do it.

"Do you know what games we'll be playing at the shower?" Sophia asks as we walk around one of the stores looking for anything that's blue and says boy.