"We'll see about that," she said.

"What was that?" I tried to let her know I caught that.

"Oh , I said , I see," she nodded.

"Well your desk is right outside. Secretarial work , you know the basics. Please don't come in unless I call you in and always leave the door open . We have policies in place to make sure that everything is in the up and up here," I tell her with pleasure as she frowned at my commands.

"Sure, but what if it's confidential?" She says as she bites her lower lip at me.

"The only confidential information exchange happens between me and the board or with my brother . We don't share information to lower staff," it's not quite true but she needed to know her place .

You can see the annoyance growing . Something she doesn't know is that we have 3 cameras pointed at her desk , one visible and two hidden . Same with the mic placements . We made sure to get a clear shot of her computer screen and as much of her desk as possible. This was the right move since she seemed to be eyeing the visible camera, "is that necessary?" She says pointing up.

"Why are you questioning the rules of this company? I can let you go today so that you can find a better suited job," I say dryly to her without as much as casting a glance her way.

"Alex, look at me," she demanded.

I was gobsmacked at her disrespect, "It's MISTER WELLS , to you . NEVER call me Alex, that's reserved for my fiance, family and friends," that made her stand back at my boldness . Seeing her expression makes me believe that she has used this tactic before and has never been challenged.

"I'm sorry , sir," she tries to say changing to seductive tactics.

"Again, it's Mr. Wells . I'll be sending you down to HR shortly for some training and then you will be going through some Sexual Harrassment courses. You will need to pass with a score of 95 in order to begin your probation here," I tell her.

"But I was told I was hired!" She argues.

"No, you were asked to come in . We do a thorough screening process with everyone. We don't want any legal problems to arise . You will also complete a personality test evaluation," I was hoping that she would cower at that last demand but instead she looked determined . That's the thing about psychopaths, they think they're immuned to getting exposed and even when they are , it doesn't faze them one bit.

She didn't say much more to me as Hannah came back and activated the second phase of our plan . We made sure that we stayed on task and had Brittany follow the same protocols as new employees . The personality test is a new one , one in which we brought in a psychologist in to administer the test . After they left my sight , I went over to Warren's office.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in, I heard him say," as I opened the door.

"Hannah took her for training," I told him.

"Good, let's get down to security shall we?" He said getting up .

A few minutes later we were sitting in the head security's office , watching and listening in on her training . Brittany looked unimpressed throughout the presentation and a few times rolled her eyes . When they got to the vocabulary she was near falling asleep . We told the guard to call us back once the Psychology test began .

"She might wash out before she can begin," Warren says to me.

"I think it'll be fine . She's already exhibiting the behavior we had hoped to catch . You have the PI ready?" I ask him.

"As soon as she leaves the building, whether it's now or later, he'll be hot on her tail," he tells me.

"Great, we need as much as we can. She already started coming onto me," I say to Warren, "almost puked at the thought," which earned a laugh.

"I don't know how Dylan managed. She isn't a very attractive woman and the amount of plastic on her face makes me wonder if she can even feel anything on her skin," he shivers .

"Probably not, psychopaths like her don't feel anything . That's probably why she didn't care to go through that extent of changing her appearance. I still want to know why Aria," I finish my thought.

"Me too . From what we know, from all of the people we talked to, Aria was actually more popular than her sister but also the most likeable . She defended Brittany/Brooke and this is how she repays her. It's really twisted," he agrees outloud with me .

Two hours since our last visit we were called back down to security since they were about to begin the Psychology test. We watched as she sat across the psychologist and smirked.  She really thinks that she's got this in the bag.

"Please state your name," he begins.

"Brittany Hickson."

"Your age," he moves onto the next demographic questions.

We watched closely to her reactions and mannerisms to each basic question . These answers were rehearsed and so she flew by them but her smug attitude was what caught us off guard .

"Now that we have the basics down, we will begin with some easy questions.  And then I will move onto questions that require detailed answers,  are you ready to begin?" He looks at Brittany.

"Piece of cake doc," she says as she leans back in her chair.

■■■

Hi guys! So a little different with the video I inserted . This was probably the best explanation I could find that wasn't too long . If you're interested ,please watch . She breaks down the difference between the psychopath, the sociopath and the narcissist. 

Fyi : this subject is very very close to me . People tend to throw words around like sociopath,  narcissist and psychos without actually understanding what each personality entails. I wanted to shed some light and have some information . I don't use those words callously when describing people , so when I do, it's because there's a reason.

The next chapter will be questions I used to ask when I interviewed new employees.  They measured personality and empathy on people .