Chapter 16: Joanna Has a House Party

Molly's POV...
We are all getting ready for Joanna's my sisters house party Maisie is in her little black and white polka dot dress Tommy is in his jeans top and converse Alex is wearing jeans a suite top and fancy shoes i am wearing a gold dress with black heels I love my gold dress it's the best we all walked out and got into Alex's car...

Alexs POV...
We parked up and Joanna ran out and gave Molly a massive hug Molly got out tommy he was fast asleep in his carrier Joanna said let me take my nephew inside we laughed Joanna said how old is he now Alex I said 7 months it has gone so fast she laughed and Maisie jumped out of the car and ran inside Molly locked the car and came inside everyone was here Jack and ruby Harry and Taylor Lydia and Claire I walked into the kitchen I put Tommy's carrier in the living room he was fast asleep Alice ran downstairs and said Molly where's baby tommy she said shh he is asleep baby in his carrier..

Alice's POV....
I walked over to Tommy's carrier I sat on the sofa and waited for him to wake up he is just so cute...

Molly's POV....
I shut the living room door into the kitchen tommy was still fast asleep bless him it's only half 7 Alice has gone back upstairs Alex said babe did you bring Tommy's baby grow I said yeah it's in the bag in the hallway...

Alice's POV....
Maisie do you love your little brother she said yeah and ran downstairs I stayed in Ellie's room with her and Chelsea....

Molly's POV...
I felt someone tap me I said oh baby what's up it was Maisie she said mummy tommy is crying and coughing I said thanks baby and put my drink down walked into the hallway got Tommy's changing bag he was screaming I said hey baby boy I shut both living room doors and unstrapped tommy from his carrier he put his head on my shoulder I said ok baby boy and he stopped crying I laid him down changed his nappy and put him into his blue converse baby grown gave him his dummy he doesn't sleep with one I put the nappy in the bin and walked into the kitchen tommy had his head on my shoulder he saw his daddy and I put him down and he crawled over to his daddy..

Alexs POV...
Hello baby boy he sat on my knee playing with my ring on my finger and he looked at me and laughed I said cheeky boy you get that from your mum Molly said err Alex I heard that I smiled at her she stuck her tongue out at me tommy was trying to get down I let him down and he crawled into the living room Molly said Alex leave him alone I let him crawl where he wanted to go...

Alice's POV...
I walked downstairs to see tommy on the stairs I said oh naughty boy and picked him up he burst out crying Molly looked at me and said Alice what's up i said he tried crawling upstairs Molly said tommy you naughty boy he stopped crying and giggled I said come on if you want to go upstairs he laughed I took him where Louis Harry's son and Lewis Lydia's son was they were playing with him he came back over to me and put his arms up I went back to Jessica Ellie and Chelsea were I heard someone walk through the door...

Molly's POV...
I am guessing that's Stacey she ran in and gave me a hug I said listen I am so sorry Stacey about what happened Georgia walked in she gave me a hug I said hey baby I said listen about what happened it was my fault because I should have been their why don't you get him he has changed a lot Georgia took off her shoes gave her phone to her mum and ran upstairs...

Georgia's POV...
I walked upstairs and Ellie Joanna's daughter ran over to me and said Georgia I have missed you I walked into Ellie's room and saw baby tommy I said hello baby he smiled at me and he put his arms out I said Alice can I have him she said I gave only just got him I said ok and walked into the play room where all the boys Louis Lewis were I said hey boys and sat down I said what are you doing...

Harry's POV....
I said hey Alex guess what he said what bro I said do you remember my old wife Vicky and we had a son called Kyle he said yeah I said Vicky has moved away to America Kyle wanted to stay here because he wanted to stay with me and yesterday Vicky moved away with her new husband so Kyle has moved in with me he came over every Thursday anyway so he knows Louis he was their he was born Alex said bro that is great and then my phone went I said hello...

Kyles POV....
Hey dad where are you he said I am at Alexs sister in laws his wife sisters for a party come over I think you will like Stacey's daughter she is your age I said ok I will get the bus where it is he said she lives near lion and king pub I said oh right ok and I put the phone down and I got another snapchat from Georgia she is so fit it's this girl from school she is so nice but she has got a boyfriend which is not very good...

Georgia's POV....
I walked downstairs to see Alice stood with tommy in her arms Molly said Georgia you have grown up so much you are so tall slim and sexy I laughed and then Molly said have you dyed your hair I said yeah all brown it was browny blonde but I dyed it fully brown I love it Molly said it matches your eyes baby I laughed then Molly said Alice let Georgia have tommy I put my phone down my bra I had my black skin tight dress and tights I put tommy on my hip he put his head on my shoulder I said I love him then the door opened I put tommy down he put his arms back up I said ok baby boy and picked him then in walked Kyle I smiled at him and walked past him with Tommy's bottle and tommy laid on my shoulder...

Kyles POV....
Omg I can't believe Georgia is here I walked into the kitchen then I went upstairs to see Georgia putting tommy to sleep Louis shouted Kyle I said hello mate you ok he jumped into my arms and swung his legs round me then Georgia walked in I said hey she said hey and in ran Ellie and jumped on Georgia's knee Louis was sat on mine Georgia was texting her boyfriend....