Chapter 5: Kyles hanging out time (he needs more time with friends!)

a/n: 2 things: this chapter won't save for some odd crap and second, this series i'm gonna be waiting on, because i have the battle cats one to do.

*the next day, kyle was still remembering the dodgeball event that he and his friends did a few days ago. while he was remembering, tohru was doing her maid duties, kanna was going to school and kobayashi was heading out to work.*

kobayashi: i'll be back tonight.

kyle: ok.

tohru: don't be late ok.

*when kobayashi left, kyle then got off the couch, grabs his messenger bag and walked to the door. when he reached the door, tohru stopped him.*

tohru: what are you doing?

kyle: oh, i said to my friends i'll hang out more

tohru: oh i thought you were still hanging out with me?

kyle: well we are friends, but i still want to hang out with my friends.

*tohru went a bit quiet.*

tohru: ok, well i thought of going out aswell.

kyle: where?

tohru: to kobayashi's work.

kyle: you sorta know she won't let you.

tohru: i'll be in an invisable form so humans won't see me.

kyle: ok, then lets go.

tohru: ok.

*kyle and tohru then walked out the door.*

*insert dragon maids intro.*

*kyle and tohru were walking down the street and stopped at kobayashi's work place. tohru gone invisable form and went in. kyle walked thurther down the street and stopped at a arcade, where his friends were waiting.*

kyle: hey guys!

drud: kyle, happy you shown up!

hydre: where were you?

kyle: i was talking and taking tohru to kobayashi's job.

noi: what is her job?

kyle: she's an office worker.

drud: makes sense.

kyle: so how long have you guys traveled from your worlds to here?

hydre: well, since your here, we decided to...you know...

noi: we want to stay here!

hydre: god damnit, noi!

drud: so whats on the engenda, kyle?

kyle: well i thought we play in this arcade for a few hours, get something to eat and have a bowling torderment at the mall.

*the others went quiet.*

kyle: don't worry, the prize is anyones choosing, where the others buy the winners prize.

drud: see, thats why we like you, thinking of others and making everything more fun.

hydre: well lets get the party started!

*chibi tohru infront of dragon maids logo, burining it revealing "kyles hanging out time (he needs more time with friends!)"

*2 hours went passed then everyone were playing at the arcade.*

drud: so about that kobayashi girl kissing you a few days ago, she does that bacause she's drunk?