Chapter 15: Redeeming Ilulu(Featuring Kobayashi as Him)

A/N: I did want to name the Chapter after the Episode, just for some Laughs, but you might of guessed it's based on that Episode. Just for some clarifications, Chapter may include some Sexual bits, for Kobayashi being a guy at least.

After witnessing she had one of thoses, Kobayashi was then concerned about what Ilulu had done to her. Due to that, she(Or now he) had to quickly return home, where she could ask someone to help.

Kobayashi: Maybe I could ask Tohru to fix this...

As she was returning home, she then then had second thoughts if she asked Tohru.

Tohru(Thoughts): Wha-You have one of thoses Now?! Why don't we have some fun with it?

Kobayashi: Then again...

Once she returned home, she came in, seeing Kyle was still up, just watching some Late TV. As of that, He was holding and looking at the Pokeball Sludge came in from.

Kobayashi: Can't sleep?

Kyle: Yeah. Just thinking about... stuff.

Kobayashi: Your not the only one. And Sludge?

Kyle then showed the Poke ball.

Kyle: Since Space is limited, and I didn't think of staying somewhere myself, she's decided to stay in her Pokeball.

Kobayashi didn't think that Dragon Pokémon would like to stay in their Pokeballs, as she decided to go to the Bathroom. However, after she opened the door, she then saw Tohru coming out the Shower, wrapped in a towel.

 However, after she opened the door, she then saw Tohru coming out the Shower, wrapped in a towel

Tohru: Oh Kobayashi, welcome home.

Kobayashi didn't say anything and just closed the door.

Kobayashi: That was a mistake.

Since she's now has that, she knew that a house with more girls would be harder than she thought, even with Tohru. Kyle saw her close the door, confused.

*Insert Intro*

Once Kobayashi closed the door, after seeing Tohru, Kyle got confused.

Kyle: Is there something on your mind, Kobayashi?

Kobayashi thought, since he was trusting, and also a boy, she decided to tell him, thinking if Tohru was listening through the door.

Kobayashi: Ok, since it's just you and me, and possibly Sludge, I should tell you what's going on.

She then whispered it into Kyle's ear, which then made him laugh.

Kyle: Ilulu turned you into... And now you have one of thoses?!

He then started laughing, as She just rolled her eyes.

Kyle: I don't think it's Permanent, since it's just a little Transformation Spell. Maybe leave it for 24 Hours?