Chapter 24: Unrelaxation(Meeting his Father)

A/N: Kind of an Third to Last Chapter until the end of the series... until they confirm a Third Season. I know the recent Chapters were a bit mixed up, but I kind of had to include some favourited stuff from the Anime.

As Kobayashi was almost finished with work for the day, she gave a stretch as she turned off her Computer. Once she left work and was heading back to her apartment, she did feel her back aching a little.

Kobayashi: Man, didn't think I would be getting aches like this.

They have been going on for a week, which wasn't helping her out much. Due to her having a bit low back pains and bad sitting posture, which were the causes of it.

They didn't bother her much as she was walking home. As she got back to the apartment, she thought of something. The last time she had relaxation, it was by a Massage Chair at the shopping center, but it was a 'try me' model.

Kobayashi: You know, maybe I have to get a massage Chair. That'll help me out.

Once she got in, she looked up massage chairs for sale, however, their prices weren't cheap, as well as assembling them.

Kobayashi: How can these things be that expensive?!

After she yelled, Kanna and Ilulu both heard her, as they were taking a nap.

Kanna: Kobayashi?

Ilulu: What's with all the yelling?

Kobayashi then thought of an idea. The next day was a day off, so she could relax. She did ask Ilulu for a random request, which was to use her Flame sacks as a pillow.

Upon doing this, Kyle came in and saw what was going on.

Kyle: Just don't let Tohru see... that...

He quickly left.

*Insert Intro*

Kobayashi knew why he did leave, as she did pick herself up from Ilulu.

Kobayashi: I guess he did have a point. That is kind of awkward to do.

Ilulu: I kind of liked it.

Kobayashi looked at her, as she gave a stretch. Tohru just woke up as she heard Kobayashi groaning due to her pain.

Tohru: Are you ok, Miss Kobayashi?

Kobayashi: Yeah, just having a hard time relaxing. Just having a bad way of sitting.

Tohru just shook her head.

Tohru: You should properly try and sitting with a proper posture!

Kobayashi: And now I'm being told off by my own maid?

Tohru: But I might find a way to help you out. Just let me cut up some tail for you and...

Kobayashi: NO tail or any weird medications from other worlds!

Tohru: And I might make some soup. No tail included!

Kobayashi just groaned, as she needed some real help.

Kobayashi: Just one call to Kyle and...

Before she could call, said Dragon opened the door, letting himself in.

Kyle: I never left.

Kobayashi didn't think he did, as he let himself in. He did overhear what she was complaining about.