Chapter 25: Constantly Changing Life(Who to Pick?)

A/N: This will be the Second to Last Chapter until I put this on hold, until they confirm it's third Season. I kind of did ask everyone a bit of a question from a previous Chapter, but since it got one Vote, that'll be said choice.

After the talk with Kyle and Tohru's Fathers, she was thinking about what Kyle's asked her about the choice if it should be her and Tohru or Tohru with Kyle, which could be a differented option since Tohru was with both sides for that long.

Kobayashi: I mean I do like Tohru as a friend, but I can't be there for long with her, but she needs to be with someone who looked out for her and had a crush on her before.

She was just thinking about lot of things as she was walking home. She walked passed Kyle's house, thinking about the question.

Kobayashi: Maybe Kyle should give me some advice?

She walked up to the front door and saw it was unlocked, letting herself in. Once she entered, she was greeted by some laughter.

Kobayashi: Hey Kyle, can I ask you a question about something?

She then saw Tohru was with Kyle, as they were talking about something funny. They both heard her talking and coming in.

Tohru: Welcome... I guess to Kyle's house, Kobayashi.

Kobayashi: Sorry for coming in uninvited.

Kyle: No worries. Your welcome to come in. We were talking about when Tohru started to work for you. I like the bit where she spooked some robbers in her dragon form.

 I like the bit where she spooked some robbers in her dragon form

Kobayashi may of remembered that day.

Tohru: Don't worry. We can change our size and shape when in small spaces.

Kobayashi was glad about that, as she looked at Kyle, still wanting to ask a question.

Kyle: Hey Kobayashi, I was thinking about the Hot Spring Tickets I won before, and I wasn't thinking of using them?

Kobayashi: Yeah?

Kyle: Well, not wanting to waist them, why don't we all go? We could use the relaxation!

Kobayashi didn't think he would want to use them right now, but since he was offering, she decided to offer it.

Kobayashi: Sure. I mean there is a festival coming up and I'm off work for the week.

Tohru: And it's decided! I can't wait to relax with you!

Kobayashi: I guess.

She then looked at them both.

*Insert Intro and series Logo*