Chapter 11: New End, New Years(What about new Beginnings?)

A/N: I did take the title from the Episode and made a small joke with it, which you could of guess. I also am putting in a few funny and lucky moments that Kyle will have unlike the others. And even if this was made before New Years, it's still connected to the main series.

It was getting close to the New Years in the Human world, as some people were doing some last minute shopping before the New Year. Kobayashi and the three Dragons were doing Shopping in the shopping district again, as Tohru was now wearing her new Scarf Kobayashi gave her.

Kyle: Still gotta Admit Tohru, you look good with your new Scarf.

Tohru: Thanks. With it coming from Kobayashi, I'm never taking it off!

Kobayashi knew that, since she was devoted to her for some reason. Just then, they all saw a stall of a Lottery, where it did have some unique prizes.

Kyle: A Lottery?

Tohru then remembered something.

Tohru: Oh yeah. I did get some tickets for that and I didn't know what they were. C'mon, let's try it!

They went to the stall and tried their luck. The first two were nothing but Pocket Tissues, but the third one was lucky, as it was the Third prize; A Kotatsu.

After winning it, Kyle didn't know what it was as Tohru was upset, since the First prise was a trip to the Hot Springs.

Tohru: I'm Sorry Kobayashi, I failed you!

Kobayashi: Ah well. I wasn't interested in them anyway.

Kyle then remembered something.

Kyle: Oh wait! I think I got one of those Tickets? Let me try.

Kyle gave his ticket as Kanna rolled the thing for him. Tohru didn't believe he would win.

 Tohru didn't believe he would win

Tohru: Heh, good luck. It'll just be Pocket Tissues again!

Just then, once the ball rolled out, the vender then rang a bell, just after Tohru won the Kotatsu, announcing he won.