Chapter 10: Christmas Festival(Us Dragons aren't getting Cold)

A/N: As you might of not known, this was suppose to be Chapter 8 before I stopped this series, since I had no ideas on it, but something might of came up and will just Kyle and his friends. Everyone else is doing the Play thing.

As it was close to Christmas, Kobayashi, Tohru, Kanna and Kyle all were looking around the market. As they walked around, they saw everything was ready for the season of giving, or getting to those.

Kyle: Man, things are looking festive.

Kobayashi: I mean it is close to Christmas.

Tohru: Don't worry, I just needed a few more ingredients for tonights dinner, unless...

Kobayashi: Not happening, Tohru!

Kyle snickers a little, knowing that Tohru would just do it. They went towards the Butcher, Tatsuka, as Tohru was looking around for what she was after, until discovering his foot, which was in a cast.

After getting the meat she was after, she was thinking of something.

Kobayashi: What's wrong, Tohru?

Tohru then looked at them and smiled.

Tohru: We're going to be putting on a play!

Kyle: What?

They then ended up confused.

*Insert Intro*

Once they were home, Tohru explained what happened. Apparently, Tatsuka injured himself while he was rehersing for a play at a retirement home. She accepted to take his place.

Tohru: I had to help him, and it's just this once! So what do you say? Anyone want to help?

So far, it was only Kanna, since Kobayashi was working and Kyle was doing something else, which was just him and his friends.

Kyle: I would love too, but I would be in Unova at the time, so I guess I'll have to pass... Also, have a large case of Stage Shyness.

Tohru: Works for me!

Kanna: Stage Shyness?

Due to it only being two Dragons, Tohru called in for some help, being Lucoa, Shouta, Riko, Fafnir and Elma. Tohru then explained what her plan was.

Tohru: So anyway, since Kobayashi will be 'useless' due to work and Kyle being somewhere Mysterious with his friends, you all... and Elma... are my last choices.

Elma: What would that mean?

Tohru gave her a glare.

Kyle: And to what Tohru was getting to next; What should she put on? The play, not her outfit!

They were thinking and a few ideas didn't make the cut, until Riko came up with one.

Riko: What about the play of The Little Match Stick Girl?

Due to their mostly Dragons, they had no idea what that is, since this was their first year in another world. Riko explained it to them, which they agreed to.

Kyle: Well, hirlariously enough, where me and my friends are going is actually based on something a few years ago.

Riko: About what?

Kyle: Well, there was this rumor on the Legendary Boundary Pokémon, Kyurem, who thort the youngest member of the Swords of Justice, but the battle was on hold until he could return. The Sword of Justice won the battle though.

They didn't understand.

Kyle: So apologies, but me and my friends will be exploring the same cave where the battle took place in.