Chapter 14: New Dragons Sludge and Ilulu(Both are now Introduced)

A/N: This is now the introduction to the Second season, which will feature new Dragon Characters, being crossed from other Pokémon games, including Scarlet and Violet. This is still having some crossing with the second season from the Anime.

After the recent events that both Kyle and Tohru went through, everything was back to normal-as normal as it'll get.

One day, Tohru had an announcement towards everyone who was living in the apartment.

Tohru: Kobayashi! Kyle! Am I known to be the greatest Maid to you?

Both looked at the Maid-Turned Chaos Faction Dragon, as she gave them a article about a Maid Cafe opening.

Kobayashi: A Maid Cafe Opening? And it's not far from here.

Tohru then took the Article away from her and huffed at the Slogan.

Tohru: 'The Greatest Maids on Earth are waiting for you'? HA! False advertising more like! They should know that 'I' am the only greatest maid on earth!

Kyle then snatched the Article away and looked at it.

Kyle: You do know that Maid Cafes are a Roleplay Job thing?

Kobayashi: Your right there.

Tohru then huffed at them agreeing to the Maid Cafe and decided to storm out.

Tohru: They'll rue the Day they put that Article in there! I'll swarm their Cafe in Endless Flames if I have too!

Kobayashi: Tohru!

Tohru: I'm just going to gather some information... And then think of setting their place in Flames!

Kyle: At least she'll decide to burn it or not?

Kobayashi: Just hope so too.

Just then, they heard someone fall outside in front their door. Kyle decided to check and saw Tohru tripped over something.

Kyle: You alright?

Tohru: Yeah, Just... What tripped me?

They saw what it was. It was a Scroll and a small Ball that was almost the size to fit in someones hand. It had a Red lid, White underlid and had a Black rim in the middle, with a White Button on one of the sides.

 It had a Red lid, White underlid and had a Black rim in the middle, with a White Button on one of the sides

Tohru: What is that?

Kyle picked it up, surprised to see what it was.

Kyle: This is a Pokeball! Never though to see one of theses again!

Tohru: Not too sure what it is, it's getting in the way of my plans on that 'Maid Cafe'!

Once Tohru left, Kyle took both the Pokeball and Scroll into the apartment. Once back inside, Kobayashi overheard everything, as she saw Kyle was more curious on the Pokeball, not bothering with the Scroll.