Chapter 16: Active Activists(Just some talking)

A/N: Just looked about the Fandom and this is somewhat where they make out what Maid outfit Kobayashi wears and where Saikawa meets Ilulu. So due to this, I thought that they could squeeze in what house Kyle should live in and where the humans meet Sludge, since the Dragons know her... a Lot!

Riko Saikawa was coming to the Apartment, wanting to play with Kanna. She just arrived at the Apartment and was greeted by Kanna.

Riko: Hey Kanna! I'm here!

Kanna was somewhat happy to see her, but did give her a hug, showing she was happy to see her. With that hug, Saikawa almost burst into excitement.

However, she did had to make the hug a little short.

Saikawa: S-Sorry Kanna, but I kind of need the bathroom.

She then quickly rushed to the bathroom. It was unlocked as she opened the door... to reveal Ilulu sitting on top the Toilet. A Dragon girl that Saikawa didn't even know about.

 A Dragon girl that Saikawa didn't even know about

(She is on a toilet, just for the record)

Ilulu noticed Saikawa come in as both now looked at each other in confusion.

Ilulu and Saikawa: Who are you?

Just then, Sludge, another Dragon girl Saikawa doesn't know just came walked up to her.

Sludge: Hey Ilulu, are you done yet... and I guess your first?

Saikawa was now twice as confused.

*Insert Intro*

Still confused on the two girls she never seen before, Saikawa then walked over to the closest person or dragon staying in the Apartment, but she just went to Kanna, since she always made her feel safe.

Saikawa: K-Kanna! Who are the other two dragons I never seen before?

Kanna looked at who she was talking about, as she saw Sludge and Ilulu coming out of the Bathroom.

Kanna: That's Lady Ilulu and Sludge. They just came here a few weeks ago.

Sludge and Ilulu gave her a wave, in which she snickered a little, showing a very shy smile.

Saikawa: I have many questions on what happens when your not in school... Without me...

Saikawa started to cry a little, however Kanna then got onto the floor, as she was gestering her to do something.