Chapter 17: Allies in high Places(Introducing Cy the Cyclizar)

A/N: I do know the Episode starts with Elma's idea, but deciding to include the new Character first. Since we're still in Gen 9, I decided to include a Pokémon from Paldea.

Since the idea for getting some Money for his own House was getting to him, Kyle was thinking of the idea to get a job to get some money. The Price of the House he wants was too much for a single dragon to get.

Kyle: This is the first time I need to get a job in this world, and some jobs I won't like!

Tohru: And then why decided to get a house with that price?

Kyle: I don't know, but sometimes, you need to pick the place which suits you.

Tohru: I guess. But please, if Kobayashi does stay at your place for a night, please make her feel comfy!

Kyle: Promise!

Tohru knew he could be this trusting.

Kyle: Speaking of which, I did recall Fafnir wanting to get a house for himself before deciding to live with Makoto. Why was that?

Tohru then remembered that day, in which he tried using treasure to buy it, only to realise this world doesn't take it.

Tohru then giggled at the memory.

Kyle: And before you ask, I won't be thinking of asking my parents or Kobayashi for some spare money or gold!

Tohru: Fair enough. This world doesn't take Gold!

Both then laugh as they heard Sludge snoring inside her Pokeball, which both distracted them and then made them smile again.

*Insert Intro*

It was another day as Tohru was a bit bored. Kobayashi was going to work in a while and Kyle finding some other way to get Money. Kanna was with Riko and Ilulu and Sludge... Felt more like babysitting them.

Kobayashi: You been awfully quite Tohru. Anything wrong?

Tohru: Just bored. There's nothing to do, since I don't have any Maid duties to do.

Kobayashi saw that having a very strong Dragon as a maid, she would do stuff that quick.

Kobayashi: I don't know what else to say, and since you Idoling me is a bit creepy, why don't you try taking a walk around town? I have to get to work.

Once she left, Tohru thought of what she said, and agreed to have a walk around the city. Ilulu was sleeping as Sludge came out of the room.

Sludge: Did you know Ilulu snores like a motorbike?!

Kyle then got bored too, as she then got up.

Kyle: Can I join you on the walk, Lady Tohru?

Tohru then shrugged as she agreed to his request, in which lead to Sludge joining too. However, Tohru was doing another thing in mind.

She was asked a while ago to join a Neighbourhood watch group by one of the neighbours, Sasakibe.

Sasakide: I'm kind of excited you joined in the group, Tohru. I kind of thought you forgot about my request?

Tohru: Well, let's just say the boredom got to me. So I thought 'Why not'.

Sasakide saw that Tohru wasn't alone, as Kyle and Sludge was also with her.

Sasakide: And since your other roommates are here, why don't they join?

Kyle and Sludge overheard her and Kyle just stood infront of Sludge.