Chapter 19: When Romance goes Wrong(Happy Late Valentine's)

A/N: A bit of a Late Valentine's Chapter, which is based around the OVA Episode and when Tohru's Plan to Subdue Kobayashi goes VERY wrong! Also, this Chapter is Before Sludge and Ilulu.

It was one day before Valentine's Day. Tohru was in the Kitchen, making some Chocolate for Kobayashi, however, she was also making something else that'll finally make her fall for the Dragon Maid.

Tohru then brought out a small red, heart shaped bottle, as she was chuckling to herself.

Tohru: Finally, and now for the main ingredient! A Love Potion!

Tohru said all that stuff to herself, as she the chuckled and laughed evilly, not knowing that both Kobayashi and Kyle were looking at her as she was doing all of that

Kobayashi: Does she know that we were watching all of that?

Kyle: It's best not to tell or ask.

Kobayashi agreed to him.

Kobayashi: Speaking of Valentine's...

Kyle: Maybe soon...ish.

Kobayashi just ended up silent as they just read what they were reading.

*Insert Intro*

The Next Day was Valentine's Day, as Tohru's Plan came up to action, however, it would had to wait. Kobayashi was drinking some Coffee just before she headed off to work as Kyle was reading a good Comic, making him laugh. Kanna was also with him. Just then, on the TV, announced Valentine's day, getting her attention.

Kyle: And I think this is the reason why Romance of Valentine's is always so dunce!

Kanna: About that, what is Valentine's day?

They looked at the young Dragon, remembering she was from a different world, and still Young.

Kobayashi: It's a Holiday to show Love and Romance towards one another. You don't have to do it, as long as your with friends.