Chapter 18: Unimpactful Meeting(How Rivalries Begin)

A/N: Now since this will be a Flashback when Tohru and Elma met, I also thought of it to be when Kyle met Elma and got interested in her.

Another Day at the shopping District is always a joy, right? But like some days, things always end up way longer, if you are Elma and Tohru.

Kobayashi: And to think we could have one day where they won't fight.

Kyle: You know it.

Tohru was getting some ingredients for dinner, however, Elma was in the Shopping District aswell, which automatically started a small fight and them butting heads.

The Human and young Dragon Prince both sign, as Kobayashi was then interested in something and that both have something in common that both weren't telling them.

Kobayashi: Ok, I think I seen enough of both of you arguing. What happened?

Elma stopped first and looked at Kobayashi.

Elma: Well, if you would want to know, I'll be happy to explain what happened.

Tohru then huffed.

Tohru: Heh, it's not like a Pig like you would know what happened.

Elma took that insult very well, as a Pig Snout and Pig ears appeared on her face and on top her head.

Her reaction made Kyle laugh a little.

Kyle: And there's the Elma I missed.

Kobayashi: And Speaking of which, how did you two meet?

Kyle rubbed the back of his head and Elma then nibbled on her pastry a little, as Tohru decided to reply.

Tohru: Ok, to get to Kyle's half, I should get to mine and Elma's first.

Kobayashi then was interested to finally understand.

*Insert Intro*

Everything then goes to a Flashback in Tohru's original home and Realm, there we see Tohru disguised as a Human wandering around the Humans. She looked around and gave a huff, as she was still in her Chaos Faction phase, against the Humans.

 She looked around and gave a huff, as she was still in her Chaos Faction phase, against the Humans