Hard Villain -Ryuuko x Viperion

Requested by @horton_the_elephant_official on Instagram!

Can you make a viperion x ryuko oneshot? Sure thing! Plot? Ladybug and Chat are fighting a most horrendous villain. Since the villain is powerful, they've recruited viperion and ryuko one last time.  The villain destroys viperion's Miraculous and injures ryuko. Rest goes how you like.

This is written in the third person's point of view (POV). This is also a bit like part 2 for 'Motorcycle' so yeah. Also! She changed her request only a bit so don't get confused! Hope this is what you wished for!

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

BOOM.

A big explosion was heard, where Ladybug and Chat Noir were fighting the most powerful villain they ever faced. His powers were to destroy the superhero's miraculous and he already ruined Chat's power and now he can't use his cataclysm or fight anymore since all his power was taken away so Ladybug was stuck trying to defeat him but with no success.

I can't do this on my own! She thought. I gotta get help from Master Fu.

She then leaped away and hid, transforming back and sprinting to Master Fu's secret place. As she entered, she saw him sitting on the ground Indian style watching the news on an iPad.

"Master Fu," He looked up as she approached him. "I can't defeat that villain and he already took all of Chat's powers! I need help and I can't do it on my own." She exclaims and he nods.

He walks up to where the miracle box is and puts in the password to open it to reveal the box.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, you should pick an ally you could trust to fight alongside you on this mission." He spoke, the miracle box opening with all the miraculous coming to sight, "Once the mission is over you will get the miraculous back from them and return it to me." He finished as the box was now completely opened.

"We're gonna need these two." She says, reaching her hand out to take the Dragon and Snake miraculous.

"Good choice. Now go win." He smiles and she nods with a determined expression on her face.

She transforms back when she's a good distance away from the place and goes to find the two.

She first arrives at Luka's place but doesn't find him anywhere and goes to search for Kagami instead but then passes the park, noticing Luka sitting on a bench talking with Kagami and sighed, knowing she doesn't have a choice but to reveal them to each other.

She thanked everything that they were sitting in a hidden place in the park. She jumped down in front of them, startling them.

"Ladybug?" They asked at the same time bewildered. 

"I'm sorry that I'm about to expose you to each other but I have no time. Viperion, Ryuuko, I need your help." She reached out her hands to both of them, with their own miraculous in front of them.

They took it and didn't say anything and transformed. She could have sworn she saw them smile lovingly at each other but ignored it.

"Let's go!" She exclaims and leaps up with her yo-yo with them following close behind.

They reached their destination where they found the villain destroying anything that stood in his way.

"You know the plan." They both nodded and the three jumped into action. They tried their best to dodge the villain's attacks and tried to hit him but failed. Viperion was hit and flew through the air, his back colliding with a wall as he slid down it.

"NO!" Ryuuko yelled out in concern and landed beside him trying to assist him but was soon hit by the villain's strike causing her to lose her powers as well as Viperion.

"Viperion, Ryuuko, take cover!" Ladybug exclaims out to them and they do as said. Viperion promptly holds up Ryuuko bridal style much to her dismay since he's the injured the one and got out of the place. Ladybug takes a deep breath and stands in front of the smirking villain.

"It's you and me now Ladybug." He snarls and they start battling.

~Meanwhile~

"Are y-you okay, Kagami?" Luka asked out of concern. They had returned to their safe spot in the park where no one knows the location of and had transformed back.

"The real question is, are you okay?" She asks glaring at him and helping him sit down and lean against a tree.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fi-" He winced in pain, clutching onto his stomach. The pain was even evident in his eyes and Kagami blamed herself for not saving him in time.

"It's all my fault." Luka looked up at her in shock and confusion written all over his facial features.

"What? No, it's not!" He exclaimed, trying to protest but laid down beside the tree again after he winced when he moved so abruptly.

"Yes, it is. Because of me, you got hurt and I wasn't able to save you." She glared down at the ground, frowning slightly.

"Don't blame yourself for something you didn't do." He assures her and placed his hand on her cheek pulling her face close to his and kissing her cheek. He saw a hint of red on her nose and smiled warmly at her. (I can't handle his cute smile vhjvgbgbg-)

Suddenly, miraculous Ladybugs surround the city and they reached the two teenagers and circled them, their powers coming back to their miraculous, and Luka gets healed.

"I'm healed. See? Ladybug won. I'm okay now, don't worry." She nods and they hug. They get abruptly cut off by a cough and brake their hug instantly, glancing at Ladybug who was smirking at the both.

"I need to get the miraculouses back and you can continue what you were doing before I rudely interrupted." They blush furiously and nodded, handing her their miraculous. She winks at them and leaps away with the help of her yo-yo.

"Well, we got caught." Luka rubbed the back of his neck feeling nervous all of a sudden.

Kagami chuckled lowly, shaking her head with a small grin, amused by his behavior. "Yeah, we did. Now, where were we?" She smirks and pulls him in by his collar and kisses him on the lips taking him by surprise.

He blushes furiously but kisses back after a while and holds her waist as the sun sets behind them.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡