Saved -Chat Noir x Reader

Requested by @mariam_tamer_mohamed_hamido on Instagram!

Hello. First thing I want to tell you that I really like your oneshots soo much especially when the reader is also in it 🤩😊
So may I ask you to make one between the reader and Chat Noir,please 😊And thank you 🤩
Sure! Have any plot?
I was thinking maybe There was a villian attacking alright an the reader got injured then Ladybug told Chat Noir to take care of him/her . He took the reader to the hospital and went to help Ladybug  after the defeated  the villian Chat Noir went to see if the reader woke up and he/ she was alright .Unfortunately Chat Noir was about to transform back but he didn't notice and he transformed back infront of the reader .The reader was shocked after finding out Chat Noir's identity ,but he promised Adrien it will remain a secret.The reader couldn't hold himself /herself from hugging Chat Noir(especially when he is Adrien Agreste ) .Chat Noir was a little shocked at the first but then he also hugged the reader and left .

This is written from your point of view (POV). Hope this is what you wished for!

Warnings: Fluff

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"AHHHH!!!!!" A person cried out and the second they did, an earthquake shook the whole ground underneath us, everyone screaming in horror at the strong earthquake.

"No one believes me when I say that I can predict earthquakes with my amazing device so now all of you are gonna pay!!" A supervillain yelled out, shaking the ground again making the road break in half.

I stared in horror as a little girl was crying, standing on the side of the road and quickly ran towards her, getting her out of the way of the villain's strike.

"My baby!!" I whipped my head around to face a woman who was looking around frantically, seemingly trying to find her kid.

I ran towards her and gave her her little girl. "Oh my God, thank you so much for saving my daughter!" She cried, and I nodded, handing her daughter who was in my arms and instructed her to go take cover.

I yelped when a huge brick wall landed in front of me spreading dust everywhere. I coughed, trying to get out of the dust but then felt the ground break under me and screamed, falling down a hole that weirdly ended on the river and I was flown through the air and landed in the water.

I started to thrash around in the water in a panic since I didn't know how to swim so I was in huge trouble.

My lungs started losing air after a few seconds and just when I was about to give up, an arm wrapped around my waist and I was pulled out the water landing on the ground in someone's arms.

I coughed out the water that accidentally entered my mouth and looked up breathing heavily only to notice Chat Noir looking down at me in concern.

"Are you ok, kitten?" He asked frantically, his eyes holding concern. We have been friends for months now and I was used to him calling me nicknames like these.

I didn't mind them though.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I coughed out, still breathing heavily and clutching onto Chat with all the strength I have left in my body.

"You're injured!" He exclaimed in extreme worry, his eyes trailing down my body filled with concern.

"Well sliding down a really rocky tunnel sure does give you scratches." I tried to make a joke and laugh but winced in pain.

"Come on, we gotta take you to the hospital." He stood up, cradling me in his arms bridal style, and jumped to a roof.

"I'm taking them to the hospital Ladybug! They're injured!" He exclaimed to his partner when she was dodging the villain's strikes.