Hang out- Gender-bend! Chat Noir x Gender-bend! Marinette

This was requested by PreciousM989

This is written from the third person's point of view (POV). Hope you enjoy it!

Marinette: Marin
Chat Noir: Chat Noiré
Adrien: Adriana

Warnings: Fluff

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Marin sighed, as he threw his head back and looked up at the blue sky. He was sitting on a bench in the park, the scene that happened today replaying in his head. He, unfortunately, fought with Kim in class. It was all yelling until things got physical.

They were paired up to work on a project and Kim got annoyed he got paired up with Marin and he, being in a bad mood because of his early morning fight with a villain, talked back, and then things started to heat up.

He was currently sitting at the bench, trying to get some fresh air and think of how he was going to fix the problem but before he could do any of that, a villain appeared, striking arrows at people.

"Where are you, Marin?! Let me give your heart a little gift!" Marin's eyes widen at the voice and he instantly knows he messed up. He gets up and goes to hide and transform but Kim was quick to throw an arrow at him but he dodged it in time.

"Oh no, you're not running away that easy!"

Kim exclaims and shoots another arrow at Marin. He closes his eyes and embraces himself but all of sudden, he's in someone's arms with the wind blowing on him. He looks up with wide eyes and blushed when he found out Chat Noiré was the one who rescued him.

She loses Kim and lands in an alleyway and lets Marin down on the ground. "You okay?" She asks with concern in her voice and he nods while taking in some shaky breaths.

"I would love to stay and chat but I gotta go save Paris! Bye and go hide!" She then takes out her staff, it extends and she jumps over buildings to go back to Kim.

"Well, I won't be hiding since I'm Misterbug." Marin chuckles to himself and transforms.

~Magical Time Skip~

"Pound it!" The two superheroes fist bump after defeating Dark Cupid. Marin's earrings start to beep. "Oh well, I gotta go before I transform back! Later!" He then uses his yo-yo and swings away.

He quickly lands on his balcony and de-transforms. "That was close." He sighs out in relief. He then notices Chat Noiré heading his way and panics. "Tikki! Quickly, hide!" He jumps into the room and closes the trap window and Tikki goes to hide. After only a minute, a knock is heard from the trap window and he goes to open it to see its Chat Noiré.

"Hey, Marin!" She grins and he feels his cheeks flush crimson.

"H-Hey Chat Noiré! W-Why are you here?"

"Can't I visit my prince?" She jokingly pouts and Marin looks away shyly. "O-Of course you can, I didn't say n-no." He replies.

She giggles and jumps on the bed.

"So, want cookies?" Marin asks and her ears perk up at the word causing him to chuckle. He climbs down the ladder that leads to his bed and opens the hatch on the floor to access the living room and kitchen under. "Wait here, okay?" She nods and starts looking around and he heads to the kitchen to get a plate of cookies.

"I'm back!" Marin exclaims as he re-enters his room with a plate of cookies.

Chat Noiré and him sit on the lounge chair in the room and ate the cookies, chatting and laughing together.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡

This is so short I'm really sorry. I couldn't think of any plot :(