Thunderstorms -Adrien x Ladybug

The mere thought of Adrien being scared of thunderstorms is just melting my heart and making me want to hug the small cute bean ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

This is also going to be written in Adrien's point of view (POV) Hope you enjoy!!

Warning: Fluff

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I whimpered quietly when another huge strike of thunder hit the ground lighting my whole room for a split second. It didn't help me since I had huge windows infront of me that every single strike of thunder was lighting up my whole room like it was a horror movie with a million of jumpscares.

Plagg was asleep inside my closet while it was thunderstorming like crazy outside making me wonder how he's able to even shut his eyes.

I tried to sleep under my covers but it was too hard since the light of the thunder was even showing through my blanket.

Think happy thoughts, think happy thou-

I wince when another lighting hits and rain starts to pour hard on my windows. I was trying my hardest but still couldn't sleep. From since my mom's disappearance, I couldn't find it in me to sleep through thunderstorms since she was the only one who calmed me down and helped me sleep by staying awake with me.

I then gasp when the sound of knocks hit my ears and it wasn't knocks that were from my door, but were more like knocks on windows.

I slowly took my blanket off my face and gasped once again when the sight of Ladybug hit my eyes.

I quickly got up and got the remote that opens the window she's on and then she jumped in and I closed the window as soon as she was inside.

"Ladybug? What are you doing here??" I asked with wide eyes. I then saw that she was having trouble answering and I soon found out that she was shivering due to the cold and ran towards my dresser to get her a towel.

I led her to my bed and sat her down, wrapping her in the towel and helping her dry off.

"Th-Thank you Adrien." She whispered stuttering. I sat down beside her and rubbed her back while she was still wrapped in the towel.

"Why are you here m'lad-L-Ladybug?" I blushed, scared that she might question my stuttering. I almost said 'm'lady' how stupid am I?!

"T-Tonight was my turn to patrol the city since Chat Noir and I take turns everyday and then it soon started to rain and my home was far away from here so I-I thought of coming here for a few minutes until the thunderstorm calms down? I can go now if-"

"No, no, no, it's ok! I don't want you going out there and getting sick. I would be happy to help you." I smile genuinely at her, really not wanting her to go out and get sick.

"R-Really?" I nod and see her blush.

"You're cute when you blush." Her head spins around to face me and I notice her blush deepening making me giggle.

"T-Thanks." She mumbles and looks down. When she finished drying off I take her towel and help her dry off her hair.

"Want me to comb your hair? The salty water ruined it a bit." I suggest tilting my head. If she says yes, then she will have to let down her hair!

"S-Sure, if you don't mind." She giggles nervously and rubs her neck. Cuteness overload I think I might die.

I then go and get a hairbrush from my bathroom and come back only to stop in my tracks when I see Ladybug with her hair down and sitting on my bed. I gulp and blush hard starting to walk towards her.

She sits Indian style on my bed and I sit in the same position behind her and start to brush her hair softly.

Her hair is so soft I just can't!!!

"That feels nice A-Adrien. Thank you for doing all this for me." I blush a hundred times deeper red and nod.

"O-Of course Ladybug. It's no problem." And then the thought of the thunder comes back to my head and a strike of lighting hits the ground making me wince catching Ladybug's attention.

"Adrien? Are you scared of lighting?" She asked and I could hear the concern in her voice as I nod but then remember she can't see me and reply with a mumble, "Y-Yeah."

"Aww, here." She grips my wrist gently and takes away the hairbrush and lays it on my desk. She turns around and spreads her arms wide with a smile.

"Hug?" I nod with a blush and hug her as her arms wrap around me making me feel safe. Who knew Ladybug was going to help me with my fear of thunderstorms?

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡

MA HEART (ಥ﹏ಥ) Hope you enjoyed guys! *sniff*