Tired -Alya x Nino

This oneshot is something I thought of! Hope you like it!

Warning: Fluff!!

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Alya stretched when she had finally reached her apartment. She walked into her bedroom and plopped on her bed on her stomach, face planting her pillow, not noticing another presence in the room.

"Alya, what's wrong?" Alya then turned her head towards her Dj boyfriend sitting beside her in her bed, with his headphones on. He took them off and stopped whatever song that was playing and placed his headphones around his neck.

"I'm tired." She mumbled, returning to face planting her pillow.

Nino chuckled, "Tired of following Ladybug and Chat Noir everywhere for an interview?" She nodded.

"Come here." She yelped when she felt arms wrap around her and place her on a lap.

"N-Nino?" Nino then placed his head on her shoulder, starting to rub her hands which were placed in his slightly bigger ones.

"Is this better?" She hummed, melting into his warm embrace, letting out a satisfied sigh. Nino just smiled and continued to treat her hands, rubbing them gently as she was slowly drifting off.

"Alya! Nino! It's time for dinner!" That made the young interviewer groan as she wasn't able to sleep.

"We can continue this later." Nino then smiled, helping his girlfriend to stand up, and together, they walked into the living room, sitting on the table with Alya's family.

"How was it today with your Ladyblog Alya?" Alya's mother asked her daughter, as she took a bite of her food.

"It went well but I sadly couldn't get an interview." She pouted. Nino giggled quietly beside her. She noticed and nudged him with her elbow.

"Well Alya, don't you think that trying to interview these superheroes every time is troubling them? They do have lives behind their superhero forms." Alya then pressed her lips together and contemplated her mother's words.

"Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't really do that. But I'm not going to stop filming battles!" Everyone then laughed.

"Of course, of course."

~Magical Timeskip~

"I'm full!" Alya's little twin sisters exclaimed together as they got up and went to the bathroom to wash their hands.

"Yeah, me too." Alya was about to get up from her seat but then heard Nino say that he loved the food and thanked her mother for the lovely food.

She really loved Nino for being like this. He respected her and her family and that always brought a smile to her face, knowing that her boyfriend was such a gentleman to others and could also be himself whenever he needed to.

After they finished washing their hands in the bathroom, the two teenagers headed towards Alya's room again, Alya closing her door behind her.

(Wash your hands regularly and stay safe guys!!)

She jumped in her bed and brought her computer to her lap. She started to go through her Ladyblog, editing a video that she still didn't upload about the battle that happened today with the two superheroes.

Nino just helped himself in her room and sat beside her on the bed and started to listen to a few of his songs in his headphone.

After two hours, Nino was playing on his phone while Alya was still editing her video. Nino then turned his head towards his girlfriend when he heard a small yawn escape her lips.

"Come on, you're tired Alya." Nino then took it upon himself to help his girl get some rest. He took her computer off her lap and saved her edit so her work wouldn't gave gone to waste and shut the computer off, placing it on her desk.

He heard her mumble something and turned around only to see her shivering a bit. He smiled a genuine smile and walked towards her. He sat beside her, pulling her by his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her into him. A smile broke it's way to her lips and she snuggled into him, now warm and feeling cuddly.

"Good night." He whispered softly to her.

"Gooh nigh..." He chuckled as she couldn't say the correct words but he still found it adorable. That night, the two fell asleep and Alya's mother went into Alya's room but then smiled softly at the sight of the two sleeping. She shut off the light and put a blanket over them, walking back to the living room to call and inform Nino's parents about him staying the night.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡