Confession -Adrien x Marinette

Requested by @x_shahd_faisal_x on Instagram!

Adrien confess to marinette

This is going to be written in Adrien's point of view (POV) which is new to me since I never wrote a oneshot in Adrien's POV so I hope you like it! I hope this is what you wished for!

Warning: None

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Nino I need help here..." I run my fingers through my hair, groaning in frustration.

"What's wrong dude?"

"I need help confessing to Marinette but I don't know how! I mean, I'm still new to this thing and I don't know what to do or sa-" I yelp when he grips my shoulder and spins me around to face him.

"Dude, you're lucky since I know everything about confessing." He smirks and I stare at him in confusion.

"You only confessed once and it was like when you were stuck with Alya in that animal cage in the zoo so you were kinda forced to do it you know..." I trailed off and noticed him go speechless for a few moments before shaking his head rapidly.

"Forget about that, ok? Now you need help confessing and it has nothing to do with me." I nod, not really wanting to continue on with the subject since I did need help to confess to Marinette.

"Ok, but do you have any idea how I should confess?" I ask with a worried expression. He puts on the thinking face but then his lips curl up into a smirk.

"I have the perfect idea..." I gulp since the smirk on his face didn't look promising at all.

"W-What is it?" I stare at him with a bit of fear running through my whole body.

"Meet me at André's today at 5. I'll tell you there dude." His smirk bends into a smile and I nod reluctantly.

Should I be scared?

~Magical Timeskip~

I sat on a bench in a park with André just a few feet away waiting for Nino to show up. Its been at least 10 minutes and he still didn't arrive, making me worry if he was doing it on purpose.

"Come on, Nino where are yo-" My breath then hitches when I notice the love of my life, Kagami standing there looking so beautiful-

{NAH JK XD}

My breath then hitches when I notice the love of my life, Marinette, standing there wearing a wonderful short pink dress that reached her knees, with her hair beautifully down, the calm breeze gently blowing on her hair making it look so majestic.

"Ma-Marinette??" I blush a crimson red when she twirls around to face me and I try not to stare down her bod-

Too late.

My eyes trailed down her figure and I stiffened up at how stunning she looked right on the spot.

I should thank her parents later for gifting me this beautiful angel.

"Adrien? Did you see Alya anywhere? She told me to meet her here at 5 and it's now been..." She takes her phone out of her purse to check the time and plops it back in, "15 minutes and she still hasn't shown up yet."

"The s-same is with Nino." I shrugged then continued, "He told me to meet him here too but didn't tell me w-why..." My voice trails off as I finally understood what's going on causing me eyes to widen in realization.

"What's wrong, Adrien?" Marinette tilts her head to the side with a cute confused expression plastered on her face.

"Uh-uh- well y-you see..." I clear my throat and try to speak without stuttering, "I think they both set us up..." Her eyes widen and my body fills with nervousness.

You're going to get rejected Agreste...

"Look, before you tell me you hate me I need to tell you something," I frown at her bewildered expression but she nods nonetheless and I continue on, "I like you. I've liked you ever since that gum incident and I wouldn't lie and say you that you didn't look cute when you were angry back then." I giggled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"But anyway, you're just so talented, amazing, and the kindest person I have ever met. You helped me watch my mom's film and helped a lot more people and a thank you isn't enough for all you have done. I didn't think I would ever like someone this much but it turned out that I did. And I may have even fallen in love with someone who I can't have but I'm still happy that you're in my life and I would never want to lose you ever... Yes, I don't only like you... I love you, Marinette." I sigh out after finishing my speech.

I gaze hopefully at Marinette, hoping with everything that she may reciprocate my feelings.

My eyes then widen when I notice a tear pouring out of her eye causing me to panic and start to let out apologies, "Oh my god I'm sorry Marinette I didn't mean to make you cry, please don't cry, I hate to see you crying."

She then lets out a laugh and I stare at her puzzled. "Marine- hmph!!" Her lips crash into mine and I give in after a few seconds of shock and kiss her back, feeling my arms naturally wrap around her small waist like I have done it millions of times.

Her arms wrap around my neck and I pull her close to me.

We break our kiss, both of us breathing heavily due to the kiss being for a long period of time without air and just gaze at each other with love-struck expressions.

"I love you too, my prince."

♡~~~~♡~~~~