Crush -Ondine x Kim

Now this Oneshot is taking place in the Syren Episode but Kim won't be going to the cinema so yeah, I changed a couple of things since these two are so cute together!!

Warning: Fluff

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Ladybug, Chat Noir and Rena Rouge ran up on the glass ceiling above the indoor pool, chasing two gorillas. A man standing besides Kim and Ondine then spoke, "I'm sure they will get the animals back in the Zoo super fast."

"Right sir. They're the best!" Kim replied to the man as he then walked away, leaving behind the two teenagers.

"Ahh," Kim whined, "I wish I could be a superhero. The powers. The secrets. The costume!" He said the last three words dramatically, standing up and doing a pose with a fake cape around his neck.

"That would be awesome right!?" Kim turned around and asked Ondine as she giggled. "Yeah sure." She then leaned down to take a small notebook and a blue watch box thingy.

{I don't know what it's called ಥ﹏ಥ }

"How can I become one? Do you think there's a superhero school or something? Or maybe more like some super secret training facility?"

"You wanna know my secret?" Ondine smiled sweetly at him, holding out the blue watch that she had put a paper in it, that she had written something on.

"Yeah! Totally, I love this game!" She then throws it in the water and Kim runs and then dives in. He swims down until he got it and swims back up.

He opens it, gets the paper and unfolds it and starts reading aloud, "I have a serious crush on this boy but he has no idea." Ondine smiles shyly and looks away with red cheeks.

Kim laughs, shocking Ondine causing her to gasp and look at him, "That boy's clueless." He gets up on the ground and walks towards her, keeping his hands out. "Ok, now it's my turn."

{There's alot of clueless boys and girls in this show smh}

He wrote something on a paper, folds it and then puts in the watch throwing it in the water. He kneels down jokingly like a Prince would to his princess as Ondine gets up from her chair diving in the water to get the watch.

She gets back up and opens the note and reads, "I can stick my big toe inside my ear??" Her voice goes into confusion when she reads further but laughs when she looks up and sees Kim doing the exact same thing written on the paper.

Ondine smiles cheekily and then folds the note that she had wrote something in, place it in the blue box watch and throws it in the water as Kim went to retrieve it.

He came back up, and unfolds the note. He doesn't read it aloud but his eyes do widen and he looks up in surprise at Ondine sitting beside him, dangling her legs from the edge.

"It's... me?" He raises an eyebrow as a smile is slowly creeping it's way on to his lips.

Ondine looks away shyly and nods, her cheeks so red she thought she might die.

"I... I don't know what to say..." Ondine then frowns, thinking that maybe confessing now was a bad idea.

"Except..." She looks at him with a completely nervous expression, ready for the rejection to come.

"Except that I feel the same! I like you too Ondine!" A big smile appears on her lips as Kim then pulled her into the pool causing her to yelp.

She comes back up and laughs with Kim as he hugs her close to him. She then surprises him by kissing him on the lips. His cheeks flare up in red but he kisses back happily.

"I like you Kim."

"I l-like you too..." He blushes and looks away as she giggled.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡