Dance -Marinette x Chat Noir

Requested by @lele_crazy6 on Instgaram!

A marinettexcatnoir dance one shot?

Warning: Fluffffff

This Oneshot is in Marinette's point of view (POV) And everyone is also a bit aged up in this Oneshot! Hope this is what you wished for! Enjoy!

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I sighed, staring at the half empty glass of wine in my hand. I was sitting on a random table in the middle of the school's prom party.

I sadly didn't get asked out and so I came here alone because of Alya's pleads. She really wanted me to come to the party but just when we stepped foot in the huge ballroom, she walked away with her hand intertwined with Nino.

It was obvious that she was going to spend the night with Nino, her date and boyfriend.

I got bored after an hour just sitting doing nothing and went to take fresh air from outside. Just when I stepped foot out of the school the loud music and chatter of people got muffled making me breath out in relief.

"What is a beautiful princess like yourself doing out here all alone and not partying inside?" I turned around and smiled when the sight of Chat Noir came to my sight.

"Hey kitty." I giggle and shake my head, turning back around to look at the stars from where I was standing.

"Don't you have a date princess? I mean I would have been your date if you let me." He smiles sheepishly and throws a hand around my shoulder.

"No, I don't have a date cause unfortunately for me I didn't get asked out and Alya forced me to come to the party but I soon got bored so here I am." I shrug.

Chat looked to be thinking for a few seconds and then extended his hand towards me.

"Would you like to dance with me, princess?" He asks and smiles charmingly trying to be a gentleman causing me to giggle.

"Sure kitty. But how-" Before I could say anything he lifted me up, being careful of my dress and jumped on top of the school and landed on its roof.

"Like this," A slow song was then going on under us and Chat then pulled me close to him and lifted my hand up in his while I put my other one on his shoulder. His other free hand wrapped around my waist and he slowly started to sway us to the music.

"Thank you, Chat. This actually... feels nice." I smile and look up at him as we were still swaying gently to the music.

"You're welcome, purrincess. I just couldn't stand seeing you standing alone and so I thought of coming and rescuing you from your misery." I shake my head and laugh softly, leaning my head on his shoulder as I feel his grip on me tighten, pulling me closer in the process.

"Here," I then felt him move my hand that was in his and wrap it around his neck and the same with the other hand which was on his shoulder.

I stare in awe into his eyes but then close them and lay my head on his shoulder, feeling my cheeks flush in red.

At least this day ended well. And I got the chance of dancing with Chat Noir and to be honest, I didn't mind it.

♡~~~~♡~~~~♡