Project -Chloe x Nathaniel

Request by @_.nicola_._gabriela._ on Instagram!

Could you make a oneshot between Chloe and Nath? I don't know maybe Ms. Bustier put them together for a project and! they realize that

Warning: None

Hope this is what you wished for!

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Ok class, we are now doing a project together in pairs. You have to write a short romance story featuring any Disney movie." Ms. Bustier continued to tell the class what is important to write in this project.

"Ok, so the pairs are, Alya with Nino. Mylene with Ivan. Kim with Alex. Adrien with Marinette-"

"Excuse me Ms but I should be with Adrikins, not Maritrash!" The teacher scowled at Chloe and shook her head.

"Sorry Chloe but the pairs were already did. Now let's continue," She continued to list people in pairs until she spoke this, "And last but not least Chloe is with Nathaniel." Chloe's eyes widened at this.

"What!? I can't he with that lonesome quiet artist!"

"Quiet Chloe! Do not speak like this to your classmates!" Nathaniel frowned in the back where he's sitting alone and buried his face in his doodle book, blushing furiously from humiliation.

Chloe scoffed and sat back down with her arms crossed over her chest in annoyance.

~Magical Timeskip~

The bell rang and everyone was deciding on when to meet up for the project except for two, the blonde and the redhead. Marinette noticed and decided to help them.

"Hey, Chloe!" Marinette exclaimed to Chloe while she was still waiting for her drive back home.

"What do you want Maritrash?"

"Aren't you going to talk to Nathaniel about the project? You should also get to know each other more. Maybe you'll figure out that he is more than just a lonesome artist."

Chloe frowned a bit contemplating whether to listen to Marinette. She was right though, maybe Chloe has to get to know him and apologize.

"I seriously hate you Marinette Dupain-Cheng. But I think you're right." She sighs out with her eyebrows furrowed. Marinette smiled and nodded.

"Ok then. Have fun!" She then skips away revealing Nathaniel standing behind her holding his doodle book close to his chest.

"H-Hey C-Chloe, um, when o-or where s-should w-we do t-the project?" He mumbled, not once looking into her eyes.

"Mine. You can come with me on my drive back home." She folded her arms and stared at him as her driver had just arrived.

"I-if it's n-not a p-problem?" She shrugged.

"Yes or no?" He nodded. She then gestured for him to get in with her in the car and he did and they were soon on their way to the Grand Hotel that Chloe lives in.

~Magical Timeskip~

Chloe and Nathaniel were now still working on the romance short story they're writing but were facing a bit difficulty.

What difficulty you might be wondering? Well simply that the redhead didn't really speak a lot or didn't even let out ideas of how to write the story which was annoying Chloe.

"Can you like speak a little? I'm doing all the work ugh!" Nathaniel frowned and blushed.

"S-sorry." Chloe's stomach then did flips causing her to be confused about that feeling. She even felt bad for treating him this way and decided to stop.

"I'm the one who should be sorry. I shouldn't have treated you like this." She hangs her head low with a frown on her lips.

"I-Its ok. I'm u-used to being t-treated like this." Chloe then strangely started feeling protective of him. She felt like punching whoever treated the redhead like this.

"I'm going to tell my daddy to rip their necks one day. You can open up to me. I know I'm not really the best person to talk to but I am a good listener." She stated out smirking proudly.

Nathaniel then felt safer when he was around her. He felt butterflies going crazy in his stomach.

"T-Thank you."

From that day they started to talk more and became close friends and every time Chloe noticed someone harassing or bullying her crush, she would go to them and threaten them so they would go away.

The two then after time, realized that they're crushing on the other. And let's just say, they became the couple no one really wants to mess with except if they need to be punched in their private area or face.

♡~~~~♡~~~~