11- ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ

Start from the beginning

"I remember those! We used to have them when we were kids. Alaric," Raphael answered, smacking Alaric on the head. "Never ate them."

"Don't touch me,fucker."he snapped back quickly.

"Could you at least try to be nice?" Raphael questioned innocently,standing back.

I watched the exchange,trying not to smile. Darius and I were enjoying this personal entertainment.

"You're still breathing. That's me being nice,asshole." He quickly rehabilitated, spitting fire.

That's was a good burn, I have to admit.

"Let's go pay." I tried to break up the fake hostility. "Marshmallow, why don't you like Lucky Charms?"

"They have colour in them," his response causing the rest of us three to laugh, he sounded like a kid in a huff.

Not to worry, someone aka me would force him to try Lucky Charms, and guarantee that he would literally be addicted to it.

The banter continued, me giggling and the boys laughing.

We arrived back at the house.

"Can I get a grand tour? I didn't get one last time because I was men-handled," I joked cheekily, poking Darius cheek.

"Firstly, you came on your own accord. Secondly,yes." Darius answered, smiling, his eyes lighting up.

"I'll order pizza, Alaric you get the entertainment room ready." Raphael requested.

And I followed Darius around the house, more like mansion. Laughing.

We arrived at a bedroom. "This is where you'll stay tonight." he informed me, my eyes widened at the sight of the room.

It was so gorgeous.

And let's not get started on the bed. It was so so big, and it looked so comfy.

I turned to Darius, hugging him quickly before turning back.

He fixed his ocean eyes on me.

Darius had picked me up, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist tightly. The contrast between his hard ridges of muscle and my softness felt so good, my body shivering from pleasure at our closeness. He kissed me deeply, his tongue thrusting rhythmically into my mouth, brushing mine again, again. He groaned deeply and I clutched his hair tighter,tugging it slightly before caressing it.

He moved his lips excruciatingly slow down to my neck and I moved to give him better access,tilting my head to the side. He kissed my neck over and over, sucking slightly.

His sinful lips marking my skin, claiming it, worshipping it.

And for some reason, my nipples hardened and ached. My body loosing control,seduced and under his mercy.

"You taste so good,baby" his voice vibrating against my neck. Suddenly hit by a sudden a bout of boldness, I guided his hands down to my butt. He smirked wickedly,squeezing them causing me to moan sensuously. Massaging them.

My response had definitely coaxed him even more and he responded with his own sensuous moan.

God,that was hot.

I loved him hearing him make such a sound, pride filling me at making him feel good.

He placed me down, I whined at the loss of contact, pouting up at him. My lips swollen and bruised, my neck in the same condition.

I pulled his hoodie that I was wearing down, tucking my hair behind my ears. I smiled shyly at him, his blue eyes flooding with soft emotion and he grinned back.