20-Dinner Plans

Look at this cutie, I saw on Pinterest for your daily dose of cuteness.

**************

The morning was filled with all my assignments and the next on the agenda was doing my laundry. The house was quiet; the house was completely empty. Aunt had to run an errand; it was hard to ignore how busy she was. I mean what kind of employer wanted his personal secretary on a Saturday. A real workaholic.

I mean she was hardly at home, I would see her in the morning and then in the evening and often, she would make time for us to have dinner.

If I hadn't my boyfriends texting me and spending time together, I would have been so lonely. But they got busy too with the impending tests etc.

I really needed to find an internship somewhere; everyone around me was so fixated on succeeding and I'm just like a lumpy potatoe. With no life purpose, it seemed.

Looking into my closet, I spent a good time deciding. What look would be most appropriate

Dressed in loose trousers and a navy jumper, I opted for a comfortable look and fitted a matching hairband into my hair.

I convinced them to let me cycle there, the texting going back and forth. They were literally my personal chauffeurs, driving me back and forth. With the daily ballet stretching and practice, I could feel my physical fitness improve slightly.

I cycled leisurely and it was a nice ride to their mansion. The exhaustion I used to feel, the panting breaths diminished. Arriving at their front gate, I tiptoed to press the intercom waiting for a response. Promptly, it opened.

It would always amaze me how rich they were. The house was gorgeous, it must cost so much to maintain.

Leaning my bike against the fountain, I strolled to the door. I mean come on if a robber popped by, I think my bike would be the last thing they would steal. But still, the security seemed tight so it would be fine.

I knocked on the door, the bag of goodies in my hand. I couldn't show up empty handed to their house.

The door opened to reveal Raphael with his sleeves rolled up, a simple green jumper which seemed so striking against his golden strands of hair. "Hello angel," he beamed, reaching forward to embraced me. "We're just in the middle of cooking," he continued, kissing me. In that kiss was the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts condensed into a moment. His tongue brushing against mine, his hands in my hair, gripping it. A gasp escaped my lips at the tingling sensation, he pulled back after placing a gentle final kiss on my lips. I leaned my forehead against his, trying to get my breath back.

"I brought these," I managed to get out, motioning to the bag which was awkwardly being held in my hand during our kiss. He blinked and then chuckled, taking them from me.

"You didn't need to," I bent to take off my converses. "It's all right, don't worry," he reassured.

"No, no I cycled all the way here," I reminded him, "I can't walk in with my dirty shoes. Look at how clean your carpet is."