8- ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs

VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR HEART OUT LOVES ❤❤

-----------------------------------

Three pairs of hands roamed my body, caressing gently as if I was glass. Lips pressed butterfly kisses on my neck, collarbone, tummy and lastly, ever so soft on my lips. I gasped as the pleasure soared through my body. The sensation of being touched so intimately felt so good.

The alarm abruptly snapped me out of my slumber. Oh my god! A naughty dream.

I blushed deep carnation red, I couldn't believe that it had come to this. This....

Now that I had my first infatuation, it was just constant longing followed by pain. Their deep husky voices,strong shoulders, carved muscular physique and god like beauty. I kept dreaming.

Dreaming.

Our breaths being in unison and feeling their warmth during an intimate embrace.

But reality was harsh and I didn't want to face it. How could I face them?

Knowing that they probably would never feel the same.

And all three? What would that make me? I was such a horrible person and I didn't ever want to harm their close friendship.

Monday. I tried to act normal but I was quiet. They came to collect me in their red ferrari. Plastering on a fake smile, I open the passenger side to sit in my usual seat. Raphael was driving to school today, his profile glowing golden. He focusses his twinkling eyes and smiles his beautiful smile before greeting me "Good morning".

Darius and Alaric call out their greetings, Alaric putting his phone away in his inner blazer pocket among my arrival and Darius sitting up straighter, his face jovial.

I mumble back, looking down at my hands with feigned interest.

I could feel my cheeks flush hot, and my stomach was heavy. My heart pounded in my throat, threatening to break out.

Their captivating eyes were locked on me, Raphael starting the car, glancing at me from his peripheral. I silently inhaled and exhaled, hoping that their thoughts about me were good.

Their friend.

Seeing them made my heart twirl.

I just felt even more confused.

"How are you?" Darius conversed, his eyes burned the back of my head. His husky voice sent flutters to my stomach.

Turning slightly, without making direct eye contact, "Good,you?" I answered.

"Alright, I suppose," he replied, his voice was filled with doubt at my answer. That's the thing with them, they could read people. They could literally read minds and figure them out. And most importantly, they could see through me, I knew that confidently.

What seemed to me to be a usual quick ride to school dragged on.It was awkardly silent and I stared out of the window, watching the blurring buildings and trees. Argh-I felt so weird.

Raphael smoothly parked in the usual spot and I leapt out of the car,eager to escape the confines of the car, waiting for the boys to reach my side and we continue to walk to school in that awful, stifling silence which was so unusual. It was never like this.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I say, forcing my smile stiffly. "There's no need to wait, I'm going to head straight to registration," I finish gently, bringing the straps of my backpack closer to me. Walking away from them, I didn't dare to look back.

I give myself a pep talk, I was simply being over-dramatic and ridiculous, I needed to get these conflicting emotions under control.

When will this end?