5-ʀᴜɪɴ

Thank you for the support, the votes,comments and the follows!

----------------------------------------------------------

Saying out a goodbye, I entered the classroom, looking for an empty table. Thankfully, it was quite early and there were only two other students in the room. Choosing one near the back, I sat down and started to take out my notebook and pencil case. When all of a sudden, I could hear a noise of a scraping chair. From next to me.

Startled, I look up to see a girl smiling widely. "Hi,my name is Trisha,"she screeched loudly. I winced a little, covering it with a soft smile.

"Hi," I eagerly responded, "My name is Juliette,it's n-nice to meet you," Finally,someone had approached me first.She seemed-

"Is this real?" She grabbed a hair strand with a manicured finger.

What did she mean? How can hair be fake? A wig? I giggled at the thought. Why was she asking this out of the blue?

"Of course,"I replied,confused. I studied her carefully, she had long locks of dirty blonde hair and the school uniform looked so great on her. She was gorgeous.

"You're really pretty," I complimented softly, sucking on my gum.

"Thanks, I know." she replied abruptly, flicking her hair over her shoulder. Her tone. It changed from what I realised now as fake friendliness to .....coldness. "Let me get to the point-how did you do it?"

"I don't understand," I replied,my voice soft as a feather.

She sighed impatiently. "How the fuck did you get the attention of the three most hottest guys in the institute?" stressing the you,implying her disgust.

At me.

"I didn't do anything.They were just being friendly," I softly muttered.

"Oh cut the crap,"she sneered. "The Kings don't do friends,especially with people like you."

"What do you mean?" hurt filled my voice.

"Has anyone told you that you're lame? You're literally so over the place and moreover you act like a fucking child," I winced at her curse word and that caused tears to fill my eyes. It wasn't my fault  that the floor hates me. Humiliated, I took a deep breath to compose myself. Why was she being so mean? "The Kings will never want you as a friend. They deserve better," I deserved to have friends . But someone like her-

"Like you?" I suddenly blurted out, shocked as soon as the words came out of my mouth. Immediately, I slapped my hand over my mouth. "I am sorry,I didn't mean -" I said, my words muffled.

"Save it," she responded,narrowing her eyes. "Know your fucking place." The classroom was starting to fill up, people staring in our direction. She stood dramatically, strutting to the other side of the room to (I am guessing) her friend and started whispering to her.

Urgh. My first encounter was with a.......diva. I giggled to myself, she clearly was expecting for me to promise not to speak to the the boys again. But those boys were so tempting and I wanted to know them after all they were the first friends I made at this school. And they were the first people to be so nice and welcoming. Even Alaric in his grumpy way.

I brushed away my feelings and the teacher came in, immediately starting to explain the Aristoliean tragedy, I found the perfect distraction from my thoughts.

The class was very intriguing, my hands were constantly taking down notes and soon, the lesson was over. Not wanting another encounter, I hurried out of the classroom, now lost in my thoughts.