So when she came back this time, she arranged Zhao Chongbin, a seven-person assassination team, as her personal guard, standing by 24 hours a day, and she could also investigate some things around her for herself.

The car was transferred from the Yaowangtang side, and it was all brand-name luxury cars, and even the members of the eagle group were pulled to the military zone 0.

As soon as I heard that this was Song Ye's arm, everyone in the Eagle Group was refreshed with their values. I had long heard that Song Ye had a wealth of entrepreneurship, but he didn't expect to be so rich.

"Hey, I also said that my sister-in-law is a high climber. I don't think it is true. I can't fight for the boss."

"Well, it makes sense. No wonder I look at the boss a bit strict. This is the rhythm of the family's financial failure. Ah."

...The

eagle group's brother glanced faintly across Qin Zhan in front, just in time to see him eagerly bending over to open the car door for Song Ye, and everyone agreed with this conjecture more and more, and all of a sudden, they all silently mourned for their boss.

It seems that marrying a woman who is too good is also a burden.

This Song Ye was also taken aback by the situation, "What's going on?" She asked Zhao Chongbin, who was driving ahead. Before coming, she only asked him to come and pick him up, but she didn't say that she wanted to swagger through the city like this.

"Boss, this is what Mr. Hao meant." Zhao Chongbin turned his head, a little white face cracked open his mouth and smiled with a fresh and brilliant smile. "Mr Hao said first preview the specifications of the team that will be married in the future. If you see that the grade is not enough, just Then change another batch."

Song Ye realized it immediately after a thought.

Qin Zhan's identity is very important in the capital. He is both the future Patriarch of the Qin family and the rank of major general. When the news of the marriage comes out, it will surely cause an uproar. All kinds of attacks and spearheads are bound to be directed at his small place in Yuncheng. Characters without background.

Hao Zhengyi has been active in the capital and is well-informed. This time, he arranged the team to send them over with great fanfare.

"This way, it's good." Qin Zhan on the side reacted earlier than her, nodding his head to have no objection to this kind of pushy behavior.

Since he was not afraid of bad influence, Song Ye had no opinion, and smiled slightly, but there was a trace of warmth in his heart.

From the railway station to the Military Zone 0, there are several main roads in the capital. Zhao Chongbin led the convoy and drove very slowly. Sure enough, many people along the way talked about this luxurious standard. Before reaching the destination, they caused a lot of discussion around the capital.

When it came to the gate of Military Zone 0, the scene was even more exaggerated.

Originally, in order to welcome the arrival of the Eagle Group, the superior arranged for the staff to wait in line at the door. At this moment, the left and right waiters did not arrive, and they wanted to call to ask. As soon as the person in charge took out the phone, he suddenly saw ten Hao. The car slowly stopped in front of the door, and the line-up driving was spectacular, and the person in charge had forgotten to put down the phone.

Then from the curious eyes of the soldiers, the one who opened the door and came down was the celebrity of the entire army 0 area, Major General Qin who was cold-faced with Yan Luo.

"Major General Qin, I have been working hard on this journey, this..." The person in charge hurriedly paid a military salute, hurriedly stepped forward and greeted him, and then looked at these luxury cars with an intention. He knew that the Qin family was rich, but such ostentation would still have a bad effect.

But before he finished asking, Qin Zhan raised his hand to interrupt him, then bent over to open the door of the car, and pulled out the slender girl.

It is the spring season and the weather is still cold. The girl is wearing a knitted high-necked long skirt. The high-waist design shows her curvy figure. The light blue skirt is layered and wrinkled, and a pair is under her feet. The white high boots, a youthful and beautiful breath rushed towards him, and the face under the black hair was as delicate as if he had come out of an oil painting.

Among the female soldiers of the Art Troupe of Military Region 0, they couldn't find such a protruding appearance.

"This is my love, Song Ye." Qin Zhan interrupted the surprise in the eyes of the person in charge with a cold face. He suddenly didn't want to bring people in when he came to the door. The military camp is a place with many monks and little meat. Let people stare at their own kid.

The person in charge shivered from the cold air, and then he reacted and shouted, "Hello, madam."

He is not Qin Zhan's brother, and he is not qualified to be called a sister-in-law at this moment.

However, I heard that Major General Qin married a little girl earlier, and I didn't expect that she was really young, but with such an appearance, it is no wonder that Major General Qin did not see the female soldiers of the above industrial group.

Everyone has the love of beauty.

But in the next sentence, Qin Zhan's words subverted his senses.

"Today, my wife sent a car to pick you up. I was late and kept you waiting for a long time." Qin Zhan said solemnly, but he didn't rush into it at all. Instead, he explained in a very serious and responsible manner, "Don't worry. , My wife will ask her driver to drive away immediately."

At this moment, the person in charge maintains an O shape with his mouth, and his heart is already running.

He turned his head hard and looked at the majestic luxury car scene, and couldn't help swallowing his saliva. Every car here is worth millions. If it weren't for the Qin family's handwriting, wouldn't the young girl in front of me be a properly rich second generation?

Of course, at this age, no one would think that Song Ye was a founder.

But this misunderstanding is enough.

In the welcoming of a group of soldiers, the cold-blooded Major General Yan Luo Qin, who has always been facial paralyzed anytime and anywhere with its own air-conditioning function, took the beautiful girl's little hand, slowed down, and walked into the military zone 0 gate with a gentle aura. I don't know how many people's jaws were dropped.

Such a scene broke the hearts of the girl soldiers that day, and then I heard that Major General Qin married a second generation of rich and hidden, and for a while, he killed a frustrated Cinderella invisible.

Always in the tacit cooperation of the two, the first two days of entering the military family building, Song Ye's life was extremely clean, without even a footstep in front of the door.

As for the subject of military service, Song Ye hadn't considered it at all. Her career was still on the rise, and Qin Zhan's center of gravity was not here, and maintaining the relationship with other people in this building was completely out of her consideration.

The next night, after the soldiers finished their training, the welcome show specially prepared for the Eagles finally kicked off.

As the wife of the major general, Song Ye got the position in the middle of the front row of the auditorium with Qin Zhan that day, and could most intuitively appreciate the dance of the female soldiers of the cultural engineering troupe.

At this time, when the female soldiers who were going to play in the background sneaked a glance at Song Ye's face, the whole person felt bad instantly.Inviting the Eagle Group to study and communicate was meant by the superior, but Song Ye's appearance was an accident.