Chapter 551-555

Începe de la început

A certain doctor on duty in the hospital looked at the heavy rain outside the window, his facial expression was dull, and at this moment his heart was broken.

Bell Bell Bell.

The phone on the desktop rang at the right time, Ning Yiming was startled, and subconsciously scanned the screen. The name of the person displayed on the top made his forehead jump suddenly, his fingers shook, and his body pressed down before his brain reacted. He refused to pick up, and then turned off the phone again and again. After putting the phone in his pocket, he greeted the nurse and said, "In the next half month, I will fill the schedule for surgery."

For the next half month, he wanted Very busy, too busy to go home from the hospital and even start the phone.

God knows that after escaping back from the capital last time, just because he saw Qin Zhan's jokes before, he even had a blind date at the hospital and family at the New Year's Day, so he was chased and intercepted every day, making him miserable.

Finally, when Qin Zhan asked for a good opportunity to get married, he decided to show his atonement. He never thought of a hundred secrets, but after seeing Huang Daojiri, he forgot the weather forecast. This romantic plan for a proposal on the top of the mountain was ruined by him. It is estimated that someone now has the heart to kill him.

Ning Yiming couldn't imagine the next days, so he plunged into the operating room, wishing to tie himself to the operating table.

And he far underestimated how strong the vengeance of a man who wants 0, 0 is not 0 is full, and soon this handsome doctor was knocked out by a small soldier and brought into the base to receive training as a scout. He worked day and night, just for Improve his level of judgment.

These are all things to follow. Compared to the current situation of Major General Qin, who is under the same roof, I can see the mentality of the unsatisfied husband, the two sisters in the other room are very warm and warm.

Standing in front of the dressing table, Yunhua looked at the delicate and fair-skinned Song Ye in the mirror, filled with admiration and pride, "Xiao Ye, you and Major General Qin..." Song Ye took over the following words before finishing.

"Well, I proposed to him." Song Ye did not shy away from being the initiative.

Yun Hua was stunned, then shook his head and laughed. He picked up the comb on the table and helped her comb her hair, "It looks like your style." The

thin hair slid across her fingertips, and Yun Hua held Song Ye's long hair. One after another, I helped her comb her with great care. It was only a year's work. The tomboy with short hair not only had long hair, but was about to become someone else's bride.

With her back to her, Song Ye could still grasp Yunhua's hand accurately and whispered, "Sister Yun, the past will not happen again. You and Brother Yuan, have a baby sooner."

She already asked in advance . After the old patriarch, knowing that Yunhua's body is okay, it should be his heart that has not been pregnant.

Yunhua curled his eyes slightly and explained, "I am preparing with your brother-in-law, but I can't let you catch up and overtake you." The second half of the sentence was quite meaningful.

Song Ye also clearly felt in the mirror that the other party was falling on his collarbone. Wearing cool pajamas, the neckline was opened wider, and these marks were even more unconcealable.

"Cough..." She put her hand to her lips and coughed. Her face was also a little hot. After all, she would not be able to discuss this kind of thing on the table.

Besides, the embarrassment tonight is Qin Zhan's dark history, so she should not put salt on his wounds.

Thinking of this, she took out the jade medal she got today from her pocket. This was the topic she was going to talk to Yunhua tonight, "Does Sister Yun remember this?"

Yunhua took the things and took them carefully. Look, there is also a trace of impression captured in the blur, "Isn't this the jade card that was returned from the Song family back then, it seems to be left by your biological mother, but I remember that there is a leaf on it."

She remembered Song Ye being chased by the strange flowers of the Song family a few years ago. She even participated in the whole process of severing relations with the police station.

Song Ye then explained the origin of the jade tiles he encountered today without any concealment.

After listening to it, Yunhua was shocked for a while before returning to his senses. He stared at Song Ye's face carefully, and finally sighed, "I have been wondering, how could you be born in Yun with such a look? In a small mountain village like the city, you are too outstanding and too different. It turns out that everything is for a reason." Song Ye is just a jewel that has drifted into the folks. He was originally born in a prominent family, and his genes are like this. The inherent excellence can create such an outstanding appearance.

"Sister Yun thinks this is good too?" Song Ye raised his head and looked straight at her, the question was profound.

It is rare for Yunhua to see a trace of dazedness in her eyes. He couldn't help but hugged her into her arms distressedly, and softly comforted, "Xiaoye, no matter what decision you make, I will support you. Although there is nothing in the world. For mothers who don't love their children, I also want you to see your own blood relatives, but whether you see them or not, we are all your family members."

Yunhua had brought her back from the mountains as early as Song Ye Just consider the girl in front of her as her relatives. Today, there are more and more members in this family, and they are getting more and more lively and close. Although there is no blood relationship, they are all inseparable.

"Well, thank you, Sister Yun." Song Ye leaned against Yunhua's arms, absorbing the warmth from the other person, and gently closed his eyes.

For Yunhua, Song Ye's blood relatives are wealthy people who have never met before, so she would say this word of comfort and encourage Song Ye to find and take a look.

But for Song Ye, that family is comparable to Longtan Tiger's Lair, so she wants to marry Qin Zhan as soon as possible, and doesn't want to get mixed up.

After all, the jade card matter was put on hold. Song Ye and Qin Zhan confirmed that the news of their marriage was soon sent back to the capital. Then, before the old man Qin even tried to provoke opposition, he discovered that Qin Zhan had already submitted the marriage report. Up.

Once the military marriage is established, let alone outsiders can't interfere, Song Ye will not be able to go back.

Qin Zhan and Song Ye were already in a legal relationship before the banquet.

Married at the age of eighteen, and still married to the youngest and most promising major general in country Z. In the eyes of outsiders, it is nothing more than the children of bad students who have climbed the high branches regardless of their envy. Everyone is envious and hated. If you can't eat grapes, you can't help but say grape sour.

And this news not only caused a shock in the upper circles of the capital, but also in the Lianjun 0 team.In fact, marriage between men and women is natural, and it is also a personal freedom, which has nothing to do with others.