It's a pity that Song Ye felt this sober smell at this moment. She only felt that the air around her was lit by clusters of flames. When Qin Zhan's kiss fell on her neck, the air was everywhere. It's the faint smell of tobacco on him.

A reassuring and throbbing breath.

The slender fingertips were inserted into the man's short, stiff hair. Song Ye once concluded from this short hair that this man may have such a cold and hard style from the inside out, but at this moment she has come into contact with it. She has short hair, but she also exudes high fever.

It was so hot, she felt sweat dripping out of her back.

But all the feelings from the senses are so beautiful that people can't bear to let go.

She is not really eighteen years old. She was a thirty-year-old soul in the last life. She understands the physiological changes that occur when the emotions of men and women reach the peak, so she is not surprised when this strange passion arises in her body. Instead, he accepted it obediently, and let out a depressed moan from between his lips and teeth.

But this sound seemed to give the man a signal to attack. The big hand instantly put Song Ye's whole body on the steel plate, his hand stretched into the green skirt, and the kiss snaked down. , Eagerly with desire.

Song Ye's face turned red when he opened it and he could only see the black sky. There were no stars and no moon in the night sky tonight. It didn't look romantic at all.

She spread her thoughts in a daze, thinking that this man really didn't do enough homework in advance.

Then, a drop of water fell on Song Ye's face, and his hot mind fell into a short pause, and then clicked, and more cold water dripped on his face. Song Ye's misty eyes were real right now. The recovery is clear.

Even Qin Zhan, who was pressing on her, froze in an instant. His face was half black and half red at this time, just like a palette. He took a deep breath and gritted his teeth. He covered Song Ye's body again. I grabbed her lips and planned to use myself as a cover to continue the indescribable activity.

However, God is just as if he was deliberately opposed.

Click, a flash of lightning flashed in the black night sky, and then under the black night, there was a heavy rain.

Even if Qin Zhan didn't want to stop, he stared at the black steel plate beside Song Ye, and then quickly wrapped the girl in his arms and put it into the passenger seat.

Song Ye watched the heavy rain pour on the front windshield of the car, and then turned his head to look at Qin Zhan's black flushed face. Of course, the red color may also be a physiological reaction that has not faded.

But in this situation, she really couldn't help but want to collapse the set, and snorted, and the girl's clear and sweet laughter suddenly sounded in the carriage.

Song Ye seldom laughed like this, and when there were too many ups and downs in her mood, even if she was happy, she could control herself well, so that her joy and anger would not show up.

But today's scene is too much to bear with laughter. Although she is wet all over, it is a bit uncomfortable to be cold outside and hot inside, but Qin Zhan's face next to her is really rare.

This oolong made by her elder brother is enough to make her happy for a lifetime.

It seems that no matter how high the IQ is, there are times when there are hundreds of secrets, but Qin Zhan is very wronged. It is not that he does not understand romance, but is too nervous and completely forgets to read the weather forecast.

The gods were not pretending to be beautiful, and the two of them were very cold, but Qin Zhan didn't dare to mess around anymore, and quickly turned on the heating and started the car to go down the mountain and send the people home.

It's not too late at this time, everyone in Song Ye's house is still watching TV, and more of them are chatting gossip in full swing.

"Hey, I don't know if things go well, Xiaoye replied that she would not agree to marry Qin Zhan. She seemed to be a lot colder when she came back this time." Yunhua stared at the comedy sketch and frowned, because she was distressed that Song Ye was eating outside. After suffering, it is also the loss of the fact that she is about to marry when she comes back.

"Sister Yun, even if Song Ye is with Mr. Qin, she will often go home. Mr. Qin seems to love Song Ye very much." Tang Yixiao sat on the other side of the sofa and subconsciously checked the time. It was ten o'clock. I haven't come back, the more I don't go home, the greater the chance of a successful marriage proposal.

Here Yunhua was still wondering whether to make a phone call and ask, but suddenly heard Bai Wenbo holding the book saying, "What you should care about now is not to propose, but whether you will be pregnant by Song Sister moves forward."

Yunhua was stunned for three or four seconds, opened his mouth, and his jaw dropped all over the place. After reacting, he leaped forward and grabbed the little wolf cub's ears, full of breath. He published the Hedong Lion Roar, "You stinky boy, I told you not to go to Chuanzi's bar. See what you have learned about the mess. Let me think about it at home."

This is only thirteen years old, and everything in his mind is avant-garde. What did it look like? Since Song Ye disappeared a year ago and Yunhua had no children, she took Bai Wenbo as her own child, and her family education was quite strict.

Bai Wenbo couldn't beat her, and couldn't hide. He was just taking care of her body for fear of accidental injury, so he was embarrassed to hold his ears, and his heart was so depressed that he wanted to scratch the wall.

I don't blame him for being too high and maturing too early. Besides, Yunhua's own IQ is flawed even if such a simple problem cannot be seen.

Of course, once these words were spoken, Yunhua would inevitably take care of it again.

The living room was lively and tossed before the curtain fell, and there was movement from the doorway. When the wet two walked in, the scene also had a brief silence.

"What's wrong, where did it get soaked?" Yunhua released his hand and greeted him, and quickly took a towel and wiped his hair with Song Ye like an old mother. "Your wound is not healed yet, don't get infected. Up."

While talking, she hurriedly helped Song Ye to pack up her wet long hair. When she looked closer, she saw two or three crimson marks on her neck. It was obvious that it was hard not to pay attention.

After her gaze, she immediately thought of Bai Wenbo's unobstructed speech just now, and choked up there with a sigh of relief. Suddenly, there was a feeling and a slight sadness that my family had a young girl who was not in the middle of a female college.

"Sister Yun, what's the matter?" Song Ye looked at her sideways, still not knowing what his neck had become.

Yun Hua is not too good to break, and took her hand and said: "You go take a hot bath, or you can sleep with me tonight, let Major General Qin sleep by yourself, and our sisters can talk."

At the end, she felt a sense of reluctance to marry her daughter.

Song Ye thought for a while, then nodded, turned around and greeted Qin Zhan and walked straight into Yunhua's room.

The unfinished things Qin Zhan planned to share in a room were once again ruthlessly broken.The proposal went smoothly, and it was still scheduled to be opened by the proposer. The two parties quickly reached an agreement without any delay. Even the kiss to the breakthrough of the defense was a matter of course. Originally, this was a home run. It would be completely destroyed by a downpour.