seventy-five.

Luna had dropped him off at a different hotel than the one they've stayed at before. This hotel is much smaller but much closer to Luna's home. She's giving him the chance to rest and freshen up before dinner with her family. Apparently, her mother is eager to meet Harry again and start over. Though, he can't deny he still feels anxious and nervous about it.

It's almost five in the evening. Harry checks the time on his phone then looks at himself in the hotel mirror. He ironed his clothes like he said he would and he had plenty of time to refold and unpack. Turns out, he didn't pack enough clothes to last for more than three days. He also wishes he would have packed something a little more presentable, but he was in a rush after all. Instead, he wears light-washed jeans with a white t-shirt.

'From Luna

I'm in the lobby!'

Harry reads her text and then throws on his baby blue and white plaid coat on. He runs a hand through his tousled curls one more time before he heads out of his hotel room.

'To Luna

Coming down'

Harry texts her back as he walks down the short hallway to get to the stairs. He figures, since he's only on the second floor of the hotel, he could take the stairs and get some steps in for the day. He tucks his phone into his pocket when he gets to the lobby. He looks around then spots Luna sitting in a rest area. She looks so pretty, he thinks to himself. She has her hair tied and slicked into a low bun. The pearl necklace he gifted to her also hangs around her neck and it falls perfectly against the top hem of her pink jumper. It also looks as if she put on makeup to hide the under bag eyes she pointed out to him at the airport. She looked so pretty then, and so pretty now. "Hi," he greets with a grin. He stands in front of her when he gets to where she's sitting.

She looks up and Luna smiles as she presses her cheek against her shoulder. "Hey," she says cutely. She puts her hands out and Harry gently reaches for them to help her stand up. "You look dashing." She giggles.

Harry hums. "Not dashing enough, I think," he tells her. He holds onto her hands and smiles as he looks into her eyes. "You, on the other hand, look like an elegant princess."

She playfully scoffs and nudges at his chest. "Oh, stop... First of all, you look so hot. Second, elegant princess? You're pushing it." Luna laughs. She starts walking but she keeps a hand in his.

Harry smiles next to her as she leads him out of the hotel. "I said what I said," he teases. He walks out into Iowa's clear skies but chilly weather. The lack of pillowy white snow really lets Harry see what's around him clearly. He likes it so far. It's not crowded or loud or dirty like New York City. He stops looking around to look at Luna again. He smiles at her just before he gets into the same white car she picked him up in earlier.

"Harry," Luna says as she drops herself to sit into the driver's seat. "So my mom has never officially met a boyfriend of mine before. I mean, she knows my ex. It's a small town... but she's never known him as my boyfriend before, you know? I have no clue how it's going to go down."

He listens to Luna and nods along to what she's saying. He reaches out to squeeze at her thigh. "To tell you the truth, I'm quite nervous about it," he admits and smiles. "But things are a lot different since the last time. Now, I have a feeling things will go much better... You said she's excited to start over, right?"

Luna nods and smiles at Harry as she starts the car. "She is. I told her all about your amazing qualities... and about the fact that you wrote about lupus in your magazine. She thought that was sweet of you... and so did I."