sixty-one.

LUNA

They're pulling up to Harry's childhood home. She's sitting in the front seat and in what would've been the driver's seat back home. It's weird to be on the opposite side, but she finds it cool at the same time.

Gemma comes to a complete stop then turns off the engine. The rain isn't falling heavy anymore. It's only drizzling. "Alright, don't be afraid to tell Mum you're tired and all you want is sleep," she tells them and laughs as she gets out of the car.

Luna smiles and gets out of the car as well. She's about to meet Harry's mom. She's only heard wonderful things about her from him. She's eager to meet the woman who raised Harry to be the way he is. Yet, she's also afraid. Part of her is afraid she'll love Anne a little too much and compare her to her mother. She takes in a deep breath as she closes the door of Gemma's car. She then walks over to Harry. She smiles lightly as she takes her purse. "I can pull one," she refers to the luggage.

"It's okay. I'm right behind you, babe," he tells her after closing the trunk.

She nods at Harry and then follows Gemma. She's walking on top of the cobblestone pave way leading up to the front door. Her eyes are on the door. The moment it opens, she sees a gorgeous mother smiling at her. Luna smiles back. She should probably say something. "Hi," she manages to say first. "I'm Luna and it's so nice to finally meet you."

"Luna," she says with a wide smile. Now she knows why Harry has such a nice smile. Anne pulls her in for a hug and Luna admires the warm welcome. "I'm Anne. It's lovely to meet you! Come in, dear."

Luna smiles after the hug. She nods and steps inside after Gemma. She looks behind her to see her interaction with Harry.

"My boy," she whispers while hugging her son tight.

"Hi mum," Harry says back. His dimples are in full show as he's hugging his mother. "I missed you!"

She's in awe. Seeing his reunion with his mom was heartwarming and she wants to cry all of a sudden, but she blames her induced-by-medication mood swings for that.

When Harry pulls back from his hug with his mother, he steps inside. He puts his hands on Luna's shoulders. "I got your coat," he says softly as he helps take it off.

Luna lets her purse rest in between her thighs as she extends her arms down her sides. Her coat slips off with Harry's help and she finally has a chance to look around. It's so cozy. She sees a Christmas tree beautifully bright and decorated in the corner of the living room. Her home smells of pine and cinnamon buns, she thinks. It smells really good. "You have a really lovely home, Anne. Oh, and it smells delicious."

"Thank you! I hope it smells delicious. I baked Harry's favorite," she says. "Gemma, dear, take them upstairs to get settled. Then, come back down for some cinnamon rolls!"

Luna grabs onto her purse again then reaches for her luggage, but Harry grabs it. She wants to tell him she can take it, but he just wants to help. She lets him then goes ahead and follows Gemma upstairs.

"What has mum done to my old room?" Harry asks.

"Not much! I, on the other hand, use it to store my stuff when I come to visit. Don't worry, I cleared it for the purpose of your stay," Gemma tells him and smiles as she stands outside his old bedroom.

Luna laughs a little and steps into Harry's old room. She smiles the moment she sees posters of Fleetwood Mac, one of just Stevie Nicks, Van Morrison's Astral Weeks album cover and pieces of articles, some from newspapers and others from magazines, hanging on the wall. "This is your old room?" She asks. She sees a desk in one corner of the room with a typewriter sitting on top of it. She could imagine him as a young boy typing away while dreaming of becoming a writer. She wants to cry again.