forty.

Morning comes and Harry decides to get ready to go into the office again. As much as he doesn't want to see Beth, he has to. He sits up in bed and does a quick stretch before he checks his phone. He hasn't heard from Luna, but he remembers they're supposed to see each other later. He hopes so, at least. He decides to text her.

'To Luna.

Good morning!! Hope you slept well. I'm going to work now, but I hope I can see you later.'

He sends. When he doesn't get a text back right away, he gets out of bed and gets ready for the day.

Harry ends up wearing khaki-colored trousers. He tucks in a white tank into his trousers then tops his outfit with a cardigan. The sleeves of his cardigan were black, but the front of it had a colorful doodle of Times Square printed on the white fabric. After checking his appearance in the mirror one last time, he tied on his black vans and soon made his way out the door.

He takes a short subway ride to his favorite coffee shop. He's in the mood for their biggest cup of coffee again and he's getting excited for it with every step he makes the moment he gets out of the subway train. He gets to the café and stands behind a few people in line. When he takes a look around, he's stunned at what he sees behind the counter.

It's Luna. She's giggling behind the counter with a tall, dark, and handsome man behind her. It looks as if he's trying to show her how to do something, but Harry can't make out what when the guys arms are practically around her.

It takes Harry another moment to ask himself: does she work here?

"Nice try, but you have to give it a better shake," the man tells her. He puts a hand over Luna's that's holding a shaker. He picks it up with her to shake some type of drink. "Just like that."

"Alright, Dre. I think I got it," Luna tells him. She hasn't bothered to step away from the man or anything. She's smiling and Harry feels weird about it.

"Excuse me? You're next," the person behind him lightly taps at Harry's shoulder. He hadn't realized he held up the line from staring at his surprise.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he says then steps closer to the register. He clears his throat and he gets Luna's attention. She's looking at him now, but Harry decides to order. "Can I just get a large coffee? Dark roast, please."

He pays the woman behind the register then finally looks at Luna. He steps to the side and tucks his wallet away. "Uh, since when do you work here?" He asks Luna.

She bites her lip then looks up at her new friend, Dre. "Can I take five, please?" She walks around the counter after he gives her a nod. She stands over to the side and Harry follows. "What are you doing here?"

Harry raises an eyebrow. "I always come here for coffee... Which is why I asked, since when do you work here?"

Luna looks up at him. "I got hired on the spot yesterday."

"Oh? What happened to your other job?"

"I quit, Harry. It was before we left to Iowa. They didn't want to give me time off because I was new so I quit. Then I found this job yesterday and I'm in the middle of being trained, actually. So maybe I should get back."

Harry reaches for her wrist when she tries to turn around to leave. "Wait, Luna... Why didn't you tell me?" He asks and gives her hand a light squeeze. "I'm your boyfriend. Don't you think I should know these things?"

She drops her hand to her side and takes in a deep breath. "I don't know, Harry. Look, I should really get back. We'll see each other later, okay?" Luna doesn't give him a chance to say anything more. She's walking back to get behind the counter. She washes her hands to get back to making more drinks.