nineteen.

He's standing in the kitchen with arms crossed and he's taking in what Luna is saying. He hears her apology, but he can't look at her or he'll give in. He's trying so hard not to talk to her.

"Harry, I miss you, okay?"

He looks at her the moment she said she missed him. She did? Dammit, he's trying not to smile. He's trying not to act a fool just because she said she missed him. What does that even mean? "You missed me?" He wants clarity.

Luna is wanting to break into a smile, he can tell. Her cheeks are getting red and he doesn't know what's happening. Usually, when she gets this flustered, it's because he's about to fuck her or he already did. This is different. "Uh... Yeah? I mean, you're my only friend in New York." She finally smiles.

It's been a long couple of days without her, he admits. He made it through his workweek just barely. He's surprised he was able to turn in a quality piece to Beth. As long as he mentioned the party, of course, she signed off on it. Well, H mentioned the party. He also said the fashion was amazing. He's a liar, but at least Harry is getting the check for it. Hearing Luna missed him, kinda makes up for his whole week.

Wait, he's supposed to be mad at her. "I wasn't trying to replace you for Kristen," he tells her.

"I know," she says. He can tell she means it.

Harry sighs and then finally lets himself smile at her. Dimples and everything. "I missed you, too."

He doesn't expect her to run into his arms, but she does. She jumps up and wraps her arms around his neck. He holds onto her body and keeps her lifted from the ground. "I'm really, really sorry... You're my friend. Truthfully, I might even consider you my best friend!"

Why is Harry disappointed? Why does he care if she sees him as a friend? Love is a load of shit. Dammit, who said anything about love? Harry pulls back from the hug. She stands on her feet again and he looks down her lips. Friends don't act the way they do. He can't be her best friend when all he wants to do is take off her pants, sit her on the countertop, and spread her open. He takes her cheeks with his two hands. He tilts her head a little as he leans in for the kiss. He's kissing her in the kitchen. Their kiss is deep and he swears he can feel the passion. Her tongue touches his and he's turning her around so her back touches the counter.

He can't tell her. When he parts from her kiss, he almost tells her they can't be the friends she wishes only to be. Things are good again. He just wants to hold onto that. "I was, um, just about to head into the shower."

Luna smirks. She's looking at his lips. "Oh? Can I join?"

He thought he'd be the one to ask. When it turned out to be her, Harry nods right away and smirks. Without saying anything, he takes her hand and takes her to the bathroom of his bedroom.

Luna drops her coat on his bedroom floor. The moment she steps into the bathroom, she pulls off her t-shirt.

Harry is setting the water to a steamy temperature and he's satisfied when he turns around to see Luna dropping down her jeans. She's so curvy and so sexy, he can't help but look.

"Well, c'mon now. I can't be the only one getting naked for the shower." She grins. She takes off her bra with her eyes on him.

Of course, his eyes fall down to her breast. He smirks and finally undresses as well. He watches as Luna steps into the shower once her underwear is tossed aside. He steps into the shower the moment he is naked.

She's standing under the water. Her eyes are closed as she tilts her head back to feel the water hit her scalp and run down her body.

Harry watches the water wet her body and drip down her breast, hips, and down her legs. He takes his large hands and puts them on her waist. He slides one hand up. He squeezes a breast and it makes her gasp so lightly. She smiles. She then opens her eyes when that hand finds its way to the back of her neck. He makes her look at him. He kisses her. His own body gets wet as he kisses her under the showerhead. It's a little hard to get some air under the water when their lungs need it, but they're still kissing. The kiss runs deep as he feels her own hands exploring his torso.

Her hands are then in his wet hair and she hums when she feels his length right under her bellybutton. He turns her away from the water and presses her back against the cold wall. She whimpers from it. "Fuck," he hears her say. Harry is sucking at her nipple when he's on his knees. She tugs at his hair and she hums as his tongue swirls over and across her sensitivity.

He trails with wet kisses down her body. He then lifts her leg, letting it rest over his shoulder the moment he digs his tongue through her slit.

A moan escapes Luna right away. She keeps her balance on one foot as the other rides up Harry's back, trying to keep her thighs apart. Her hands grip into his hair and Harry is moaning against her clit. She's panting as his tongue licks and she's moaning when his mouth sucks.

She's trying to keep her eyes open to watch him, but the pleasure is too intense with every tongue movement he makes. She's arching her back and her head is rolled back. "Harry," she says breathlessly as he's working her.

He's savoring her taste and he's watching her reaction. He's missed that. He could've had a taste of her sometime during his lonely week.

"Harry!" She lets out and maybe it was from the tongue flick over her clit so he does it again. He smirks when she moans. His own moans against her earn himself a tighter hair pull. She's now agreeing with him, shouting so many yeses until she lets go.

"Oh my god," she whispers and pants after she's finished. She looks down at Harry and smirks as he's cleaning her with his tongue as always. Her leg then drops back down. She's standing on two feet and she's grinning as he gets back up.

She pulls him into another kiss. She's grabbing him by his cheeks and her tongue is running across his own. "Fuck me now," she tells him.

Harry watches the exact same fluster she had in the kitchen. His chest is moving up and down slowly and she's gliding her hands down his body. He bites his lip as she touches him. He's breathing slowly. "Shit," he whispers. "I don't have a condom. Maybe I should-"

Luna kisses him again. She's pumping his length with her hands and he groans in pure pleasure. "You have experience with pulling out, didn't you say?"

He's smirking. He then bites his lip. "Yeah, but... are you sure? Are you comfortable with that?" He's asking. The last thing he wants is for Luna not to feel comfortable.

Luna smiles at him and she nods. "I trust you, so yes," she whispers.

Harry kisses her. He feels good knowing she trusted he was clean and had great stamina in bed. He wouldn't lie about it.

Luna moans against his mouth the moment Harry let his bare cock slide between her two thighs. He lifts her leg again. He holds it against his side and then aligns himself. He pushes himself inside of her slowly at first. Her wetness takes him in easily and she's gasping from how he feels without a rubber. He watches her reaction and he's also moaning from the sweet feeling of all skin.

"Harry," she moans his name as his hands are on his shoulders as he begins to thrust. "Just like that."

Harry looks at her. He bites his lip. "Like this?" He whispers. He kisses at the spot just underneath her ear. He groans as he fills her with his every move. She feels so good and he doesn't want it to end.

She moans from his slow and deep thrusts. She smirks. "Fuck... no, don't stop," she whimpers and moans loudly from how deep inside her he was. Her walls tighten around him and he moans from it. "Please!" Luna whines. Luna's balance on her one leg grows weak. She slipping, but Harry lifts her up. He's holding both her thighs apart with each hand and she is hanging onto his hair. She moans the moment Harry begins to pick up the pace again. "Harry, Harry... I'm gonna-"

He cuts her off with a rough kiss. She moans and kisses him back. She can't contain her moans and he could feel her thighs start to tremble. "Go ahead," he tells her. He sucks in a breath as her body immediately lets go for the second time. His thrusts have slowed down, but he is still riding through her orgasm. She's panting. She lets go of his hair when he pulls out of her.

He puts her down and Luna holds onto the wall so she won't fall. She then watches as Harry gives his cock a pump. He's letting go and Luna's leaning down to suck him clean. She hums and looks into his eyes. "That was so good."

Friends, best friends, definitely don't do this, Harry is thinking.