thirteen.

Harry and Luna have had one too many drinks by the time they leave the bar to enjoy the rest of the party. They're by the built-in runway, watching models showcase the fashion-line. Luna is giggling, hysterically, with her arms locked with Harry's.

Harry is laughing with her. "Stop, she was not flirting with me," he tells her. He's referring to a woman who approached him at the bar. She was flirting with him in front of Luna, but he didn't even know it.

"Yes, she was! She was all touchy and telling you how hot you look and stuff. Can't believe you didn't realize it!" She shakes her head.

Harry squints his eyes before bursting out into another laugh. "Yeah? You sound jealous about it." He looks for her reaction.

"What?" She puts on a confused look on her face. "I am not jealous! I don't care if she was flirting with you." She shrugs and lets a laugh slip. "I don't care... I don't care how much Madison mentions your ex whenever she sees me or that you use to bring her to these kinds of parties."

Harry is taken back from what Luna had blurted out. He was only joking and now he's no longer laughing. "What?" He unlocks their arms together. He hadn't thought about Kristen at all and now that she's mentioned, he feels pretty hurt. Or, is he hurt that Luna doesn't care if someone was flirting with him? She made it clear too many times. "I think I'm gonna go catch some fresh air."

Before Luna can say anything, Harry is walking away nowhere near the fresh air. He doesn't even know where he's going. Luna doesn't let him go too far though. She stops him by reaching for his arm.

"Hey, Harry..." She looks at him and she's relieved he stops to look back at her. "I didn't mean to say something to upset you. I was kidding around," she tells him. She sits him down when they're by a lounge area. She sits down next to him.

He sighs and shakes his head. "Sorry, I just-" He stops talking for a moment. "Yeah, I used to bring Kristen to these things that's why I never like coming anymore. Did Madison tell you something?"

"She mentioned it... She always mentions something about you and her," Luna says.

Harry licks his lips and looks around. "Oh... Do you really not care if that woman flirted with me?" He asks. He turns his body to her.

"Huh?"

"If a guy flirted with you, I think I'd care a little," he's being honest and he blames the tequila. Maybe the thought of Kristen didn't bother him as much as he thought.

"You would?"

"Because I came here with you... and it would be kinda messed up if you left here with someone else," he keeps talking.

"Well-"

"And yeah, I get it... we're not dating. Now, what if I left with somebody else? That would bother you just a little, right?"

"Harry," she says then laughs. She thinks he's making a joke. She hopes he's joking. "What are you doing? Don't make this complicated."

"It's already complicated, Luna." He leans back against the seat to continue his drunk rambling. "You're flatmates with my ex-best friend who is dating my ex's best friend. For my sake, I probably shouldn't be around you! Levi thinks I'm only having sex with you because I want to see Kristen and-"

"Stop!" Luna cuts him off. He was talking too much and it didn't make sense to her anymore, but it was hurtful. "Are you serious? Hold on. You're right about one thing, we are not dating. And, I shouldn't have come to this thing because I don't do this." She waves her hands around to refer to the whole room. Or, their whole situation. "I don't go to parties or argue like if you were my boyfriend or something!"