~1~

Prologue:

Coreen entered the school campus with her head down. It was her first day at her new school, boarding school and all she wanted was to avoid attention and get good grades so her parents won't be dissapointed in her. She ignored the glances the other students gave to her as she approached the receptionist.

"Good Morning, Name please?" The lady smiled.

"Coreen Veronica Moretz" She replied in a low volume, but it was loud enough for the receptionist to hear. The receptionist nodded and went to type something on her computer. Minutes later she took a key from the drawer and handed it to her.

"Here you go, third floor, have a good day Ms. Moretz" She smiled.

"You to" Coreen replied and saw her name tag, "Ms. Simpson"

Coreen headed to the elevator and pressed the third button. There were only three students in the elevator. Her, a blonde girl, and the janitor. The door opened on third floor and she headed to her room, 103 is the number. She looked around and searched for her room. After a few minutes of looking, she found it and sighed in relief. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. The room wasn't that big nor too small. It was the right size. There are two queen sized bed in the room and her own bathroom. But there are two beds, which means she had to share, it made her shiver. She couldn't even sit beside a stranger, now she has to share with one? Nice. Sarcasm people.

She sat on the bed on the right and placed her luggage on the front of te right drawer, beside her bed. She tied her long wavy hair in a high pony tail and went to fix her stuff. She placed her clothes in the drawer, luckily it all fit in there. She took out her her sketchpads and placed it on top of her drawer.

"Oh hello" Coreen looked at the door to see a lady with curly hair "I'm Danielle" She smiled. She has tan skin and brown eyes.

"Hi, I'm Coreen", Coreen replied with a shy smile.

"You must be new here, I haven't seen you before" Danielle headed to the other bed and placed her stuff there.

"Yeah...I'm new" Coreen replied.

"Oh really? So...Where are you from, you don't seem to live here in England" She asked.

"Philippines" I replied. "I just came back from the Philippines"

"Oh, so you're Filipino?" This girl asks so many questions, yet Coreen isn't annoyed, in fact, she's shocked that someone's actually asking her these question. Back at Philippines no one really payed attention to her, she was a nobody. "Yes, Yes I am"

"So...How come you have an accent?"

"I learned it by myself" Coreen replied and removed her thick jacket and placed it on the bed.

"I'm not annoying you right? I'm just a really talkative person"

"No...It's fine really" Coreen reassured her.

"Oh thank God, I thought I was annoying you" Danielle sighed and sat on the bed.

"I'm glad that you're actually talking to me" Coreen replied and removed her shoes.

"What do you mean?" Danielle sounded curious and concern.

"Well...I'm not really...Liked by some people and I usually go alone" Coreen replied as she fix her sketchpads.

"What do you mean? You don't have friends?" Danielle asked.

"I guess you could say that"

"Don't you worry about that! Because I am here!" Danielle exclaimed and opened her arms with a smile. Coreen couldn't help but chuckle.

**

"Are you a werewolf or vampire?" Danielle asked and stuffed a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. The two decided to order ice cream and chat. They were really having a great time. Coreen had never felt so happy in her life. She actually has a friend.

"M' a werewolf" Coreen replied with a spoon full of ice cream.

"Oh really? What pack?" Danielle asks.

"Blood Moon pack" I replied.

"What? No way! You are a member of Blood Moon pack?" Danielle asked intrigued.

"Yes" Coreen replied, calm. You see...Blood Moon pack is one of the most powerful packs in the world. They started in France with a bunch of Lycans(A/N: Term for first generation werewolves) who were provoked by the humans in the 12th century. They were forced to go seperate ways so Slayers(A/N: Vampire and Werewolf hunters) wont easily find all of them. They are also Lycans in other places like Japan, Thailand, Philippines, and Australia.

"So...How does it feel to be in Blood Moon pack?" Danielle asks.

"It feels fine...I mean, there's nothing really special about it" Coreen shrugged. "What about you? What pack are you in?"

"Evergreen pack" Danielle replied.

"So...You're a werewolf too?" Coreen asked.

"Half human...Half wolf, will become whole once the full moon appears" Danielle explaoned as she set her empty cup of ice cream beside her.

"Interesting...I've never heard of that case before"

"Mhmm...It's a very rare case, my mum is very lucky that she survived giving birth to me" Danielle replied, leaning her back at the end on the bed. An unfamiliar scent which caused her wolf to go crazy.

"Danielle" Coreen mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Danielle easily sensed Coreen's worry.

"Stay here" Coreen mumbled and slowly headed to the door. She opened it to see no one. She turned her head to on the right to see a dark figure with glowing blue eyes at the end of the halls.

--------

Yo! First werewolf fan fic! Vote, Comment, if you like!

XxDanicaxX