~5~

Coreen headed at the school garden, the oak tree she always goes to whenever she feels like she wants to be alone or find an insporation for her new drawing. When she arrived there, she saw Danielle crying. Coreen quickly rushed to Danielle and asked her," What happened?"

"D--Do you remember that man last night?" She asked with a sob. Coreen nodded and sat beside her. Danielle sniffed and wiped her tears with a tissue with a sigh.

"He's my mate" Danielle mumbled. Coreen gasped, a little shocked. "He rejected me years ago...HE SAID HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING WITH ME!" Danielle sobbed. "HE REJECTED ME IN FRONT OF HIS FRIENDS, COREEN!"

"Shhh...Hey" Coreen wrapped her arms around Danielle. "Everything will get better...Don't worry"

"It hurts so bad! I just want all of it to go away! I never thought I would see him again...I mean...For three years I was able to live happily and then he just shows up? No! That's not fair...IT ISN'T FAIR IN ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT!" Danielle kept on sobbing.

"You were able to do it once...You can do it again"

*

Coreen had to stay by Danielle's side, she couldn't leave Danielle because of her condition. They're now at a cafeteria, eating strawberry Ice cream. Danielle's eyes are puffy and red. She has her long, brown curly hair in a bun. Coreen looked around the cafeteria, seeing only a few people are there. Coreen ran a hand through her hair and spoke,"Just because he's here doesn't mean you should sulk and act all gloomy, show him what he lost" Coreen smirked. Danielle sighed and placed her cup of ice cream down.

"I just...I just want him gone" Danielle mumbled.

"What if he takes you back?" Coreen asked.

"To be honest...I don't know...I just...Ugh" Danielle groaned.

"Don't worry...I'll be here all the way to help you"

*

Heading to her alone, since Danielle has to go to dance rehersals for the school play, Coreen saw boquet of roses on the floor, there's a note attached to it. Coreen bent down and took the note.

This may seem too clichè because I'm not really good with this shit but hey...I hope you like them, me and my mates picked it in the forest...It's a very special breed and it's beautiful like you, I hope you have a great day love...

-Luke

Coreen picked up the boquet of flowers and entered her shared room. She placed the boquet of flowers at the top of her drawer, beside her lamp. She touched the flowers with her fingers and smiled. He actually went inside the forest to get me these...how sweet of him, Coreen thought. She placed a pillow on her face and squealed.

Everything just keeps on getting better and better.

---

I know, short and terrible but hey, I'm a busy person and my exams are near so might not be able to upload for a few days.

XxDanicaxX