~3~

While the girls were fixing their stuff as fast as they could, an arrow hit a tree...An inch away from Eleanor's head. They gasped and looked around. Snapping twigs, footsteps, and the scent of sweat filled their noses.

"Forget all of this shit! Let's go!" Danielle said then ran with the rest of them following her.

"There! I see them!" They hear a man yell. An arrow hit Coreen's leg and she fell on the ground, clutching her wounds. She screamed in pain.

Salt.

Coreen looked up and saw a man pointing his arrow at her. She couldn't see his face because he has a mask on. Tears were streaming down her face as she pleaded. "Don't kill me...Please"

Without any warning, a wolf lunged on the man and bit him. The man screamed in agonizing pain. Eleanor helped Coreen get up and they headed to their van. Coreen looked behind her and saw the big-dirty blonde wolf behind them. Coreen went in the van and sat near the window, making sure that nothing hits her wounds because it stings so bad. Sophia took the medicine kit and disinfected Coreen's wounds.

"I am never going back to this cursed place ever again!" Perrie exclaimed as she started the engine and headed back to their campus.

*

"How does your wound feel now?" Sophia asked.

"Doesn't sting that much unlike before" Coreen replied. Sophia sat beside Coreen and glanced at her wound.

"It'll take a couple of days for the wound to heal since they put salt in their arrows, and because of that, you can't do many physical activites for a while."

-

While making her way to her class, Coreen bumped to a man which made her books fall on the floor. She bent down to pick it up and so did the guy. She looked up and saw beautiful green eyes. Coreen stood up and the man handed handed her books to her. Coreen took it and muttered a 'thanks' before walking away. While walking, Coreen saw the man with blue eyes looking at her then the guy who helped her then back to Coreen. Coreen looked down and walked faster, ignoring the pain on her leg.

This time, Coreen decided to let her hair down and dry on it's own. She ran a hand on her hair as she look down at the equation in her desk.

"Ms. Moretz what is the answer?" Their snobby math teacher asked.

"x is equals to 3.5 centi-meters" Coreen replied not bothering to look up at her.

"Right...Correct" The rude ass teacher replied and went to discuss to the class how to get the answer. She felt eyes shooting daggers behind her head and she clearly knew who it is from, especially with his earthy scent wandering across the room, the hard part of it...It's mixed with someone else which made her heart drop again. She ignored the pain and focused on the lesson.

The bell rang and Coreen was the first one at the door. She headed to the comfort room and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes are red and teary again.

Damn it! Stop! Just stop! She thought as she wipe her tears. She tried to stop the tears but she couldn't. Inhaling his scent that is mixed with someone else hurts than just seeing him with with another girl. You can't let the feeling consume you, it will destroy you, Danielle's words ran in her mind. Coreen sobbed as she fell on the floor. She covered her mouth, not letting anyone hear her cry. After letting all of her emotions out, she stood up from the floor and splashed some water on her face. Coreen dried her face with her handkerchief and walked out of her bathroom. When she closed the door, she bumped onto someone, she nearly fell on the floor but he caught her, it was the man with green eyes. He held Coreen close to him, his big hands on her waist. The man let go of her and she muttered a thanks...again.

"Funny we keep on bumping onto each other" His deep voice chuckled.

"Yeah...Funny" Coreen replied.

"I'm Harry" The man said offering his hand.

"Coreen" Coreen replued and shook his hand. "It's nice meeting you Harry, but I have to go to my next class" Coreen said, letting go of Harry's hand.

"Me too, see you around" Harry said before walking away. She smiled and turn to head to her class but stopped when she saw her mate, his eyes filled with rage and...Jealousy?. Her smile slowly dissapeared and she ignored him, and jogged to her class.

-

Luke ran inside the forest near the boarding school in his wolf form. He felt like he would break everything he sees. His breathing is ragged and his vision is blur.

'Luke!' Michael called Luke through his mind. They've been running with him for what seemed like an eternity.

'Slow down Luke! Dammit! We aren't runners like you are!' Ashton said. Luke ignored everything his friends said and kept on running. The smile on her face when that man left. Just the thought of that makes him angrier, he wants to rip that man's head off, torchure him, or burn him into ashes. Luke finally stopped running and his friends fell on the ground, breathing hard.

'What's going on Luke?' Calum approached him. Luke faced Calum and said.

'No one lays a finger on what's mine'

------

This has got to be my favorite chapter, what about you guys? Sorry since it's short!

XxDanicaxX