~21~

"You have to go!" Coreen yelled to Danielle. Danielle shook her head and tried to pull Coreen.

"I'm not leaving you!" Danielle exclaimed.

"You have to! Go!" Coreen yelled. Someone covered Coreen's mouth and pulled her in the darkness.

Danielle jolted up gasping, her body covered in sweat. She glanced at her clock and saw 03: 47 am, in red. Her chest felt heavy and her breathing is in gasps. She looked at Coreen on the other bed and she's peacefully asleep,  Coreen's back facing her. She ran a hand through her curly hair and got up, making her way to their shared bathroom. She looked at her reflection in the mirror before splashing some water on her face. She thought the cold water would help her calm down but no...The feeling of terror is still there. She dried her face with a towel before stepping out of the bathroom and out of their shared room, she knew she was gonna get in trouble but she couldn't care less, she wants fresh air.

She stepped out of the campus, enjoying the cool breeze. She looked around and saw nothing but trees, and grass. She took a deep breath and she caught someone's scent, a scent she didn't want.

"What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?" Ryan asked. Danielle faced him and crossed her arms.

"I could say the same to you"

"Touchè" He replied. There was an akward silence between them until Ryan broke it.

"How's Coreen?" He asked stuffing his hands in his pocket.

Danielle raised a brow, "Why would you want to know?"

"Can't I ask questions about someone?"

"Why would you want to know?" Danielle reprated her question.

"You know what? Whatever!" He said leaving. Danielle scoffed and rolled her eyes, turning around. Sge enjoyed the sound of crickets chirping, it made her calm for some reason. After a while of enjoying the peaceful surrounding. She headed back to her dorm. While walking at the halls, she felt someone's eyes on her which made the hair on her skin rise. She looked around and saw nobody. She ignored it and kept walking. While walking, she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around to see Liam.

"Liam you scared me" Danielle said.

"Sorry...I saw you and I couldn't help it" He shrugged approaching her. He leaned down on her and pressed his lips on hers. Danielle's wolf whined which made Danielle think why. Liam got rougher in the kiss and his grip on her waist tightened. Liam usually is gentle which made Danielle wonder why he is being rough. His scent hit her nose which made her push him away.

"You're not Liam" She whispered.

"Who'd knew you're such a good kisser?" He said, his chocolate brown eyes turning black, his voice changed to that person she avoids as much as she can.

"Go away" Danielle said backing away from him. A look of hurt flashed his eyes, "My mate is named Liam James Payne and he's the one I love...Just go away!" A black smoke appeared and dissapeared a second later. Mr. Heatherson stood there, the look of hatred and pain in his eyes.

"I don't want anything to do with you"

--------