~16~

'I missed this!' Perrie said through mind link while her and her friends were running through the woods. The trees were a blur and the sound of the wind gushing filled their ears. Eleanor playfully bumped at Coreen and Coreen did the same. They stopped at a stream and layed down while Sophia and Perrie drank some water.

'We barely talk, I'm really happy that we got to hang out' Coreen said and they all agreed. Coreen heard leaves crunching which caused her head to look at where the sound was. They saw a group of wolves and the man she despised the most. Coreen growled in frustration and stood up.

'Guys, let's go' Danielle said and they all ran away. They stopped running when they were far from them and walked, observing the beautiful scenery. They found their clothes and shifted back then put them on. They continued to walk inside the forest. They felt a cold wind pass by them and a few laughter.

"Well...Would you look at that, we've got another batch of these pathetic little muts" A guy said. Slayers surrounded then and aimed their guns and arrown at them.

"Now...Don't even try to fight back because you and I both know you're out numbered" The same guy said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"What do you want?" Coreen asked, "We aren't doing you any harm so can't you let us be?"

"Wrong. You guys HAVEN'T done anything yet so...before you could do something...We're gonna prevent it"

"What? You're insane!" Danielle exclaimed.

"I'd rather be insane then accept your kind in this world!" He yelled. A vicious growl roared inside the forest. They saw four big wolves enter the forest and fight with the slayers. Lukes eyes landed on Coreen and they stared at each other for a moment before Luke charged the Slayers' leader.

"Coreen! C'mon, let's go!" Danielle pulled her arm.

"I can't leave Luke here!" Coreen replied as Danielle pulled her as they ran.

"The authorities will be here soon! Luke is a war wolf, he already has experience with this!" As if on cue, the authorities arrived and assisted the boys and them. They got rid of the slayers in a short amount of time. Luke shifted back and one of the aithorities threw him his clothes and he put it on. Coreen rushed to Luke and wrapped his arms around his torso.

"Hey baby" Luke said then kissed her hair. Luke has few scratches on his arms and a busted lip but they were slowly healing.

"You're okay" Coreen sighed in relief.

"No slayer or rogue is going to hurt me, you, or even tear us apart. I promise you that"

"They hurt you pretty bad" Coreen said as he look up at Luke.

"It's just a few scratches, don't worry, it'll be gone in a couple of hours" Luke reassured her.

"I don't care if they're just scratches, you were hurt" Coreen said stubbornly, leaning her head at Luke's chest.

"I'm gonna die with cuteness" One of the female authorities said, a smirk was on her face as she look at the two. Her light brown hair was down, she looks like a disney character. (Pic on the side-----»»)

"Jade!" Perrie squealed and approached Jade, giving her a hug.

"Hmm...How are you doing here?" Jade asked as they pulled away.

"I'm good! Oh, this is Coreen, that's Danielle, Sophia, and Eleanor!" Perrie introduced us, "What are you doing here?"

"Well...Me and the girls couldn't go on tour without you because it's not the same so we decided to stop for a while."

"Aww...So sweet of you guys!" Perrie smiled.

"Perrie! Hey baby, are you okay?" Zayn approached her and hugged her.

"I'm fine" Perrie replied.

"Luke?" Coreen said.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Can we go back to the campus? I'm tired"

"Anything my princess wants"

---

Sweet Luke makes me feel....UGH!