~20~

"What do you think I should wear? This one? Or this one?" Danielle showed her a pair of dresses. One is  peach colored and the other one is dirty white. She's wearing her bathrobe and her hair is down not straightened.

"Hmm" Coreen thought, "That one!" She pointed at the dirty white one. Danielle looked at it and thought about it for a minute.

"Yup, definately this one" Danielle said walking to their shared bathroom with the dirty white dress in her hands, leaving the peach colored one on her bed. Coreen fixed her hair, it's been a couple of months since she last cut her hair so it's quite long. She brushed it and braided it, a fishtail braid. She looked at the mirror and she was satisfied with how she looks.

"Danielle! Have you seen my ring?" Coreen asked frantically, looking inside her bag and around.

"Ring? What ring?" Danielle replied stepping out of the bathroom wearing her dirty white dress.

"The one that Luke gave me! That has been in his family for generations!" Coreen replied.

"No...I haven't"

"Oh my God! I need to find that ring!" Coreen panicked.

"Hey...Calm down. I'm sure it's in here somewhere"

Coreen couldn't find the ring and she feels so terrible. Luke gave it to her and she lost it. What would he say to me? That ring has been in his family for generations and I lost it! My God, he's going to hate me! Coreen thought mentally panicking. She couldn't focus on anything. Danielle already left her since he's with Liam and all her other friends are busy. She wasn't looking where she was going which made her bump on something hard which made her stagger a bit. The halls were already empty since she's late for her first class.

"Ms. Moretz, what are you doing out here at the halls? The bell already rang" Mr. Heatherson asked. Coreen feels weird whenever he's around...She doesn't know why...She just doesn't like being around him, and know that they're talking one-on-one made her feel very uncomfortable.

"I'm late" Coreen replied. His hazel eyes made her fidget uncomfortably.

"Well...Since you are already here...I need to have a word with you"

"I'm sorry Mr. Heatherson but I am running late so I must go!" Coreen said passing by him.

"Wouldn't you like to know where your ruby ring is?" He asked which made Coreen stop and turn to him. His other hand is in his pocket and the other one is holding it in the air. Coreen approached him and tried to snatch it but he held it out of her reach.

"Give me my ring!"

"What an attitude you have. Is that what your mother dearest taught you?" He teased with a smug smirk.

"No. But what my mother taught me is to not take things that aren't yours!"

"I bet she didn't taught you that listening to someone else's conversation is very rude" He snapped glaring at her. Coreen shrank from the intensity of it, his eyes slowly turning black. Coreen took a step back, gasping. He smiled wickedly and set is hand down, tossing the ring and catching it. "You think I didn't know you were snopping at my conversation with someone?" He said, taking a step forward which made Coreen step back.

"What are you planning on doing to Danielle?" Coreen asked, frowning.

"I don't just have a plan for Danielle...I also have a plan for you...And your friends" He said, his hazel eyes slowly turning black. In a blink of an eye, he's behind her, his hand on the exposed skin on her arm.

"Just as soft as I imagined it to be" He whispered his warm breath caressing her ear but all she felt was fear and disgust. She tried to pull away but his grip tightened. He placed the ring in her hand, her breathing ragged.

"I'll see you around Ms. Moretz" And with that he dissapeared, Leaving Coreen scared and teary.

(Pic of Mr. Aiden Heatherson) 1400+ reads?!?! Thank youuuu!!!!!