~7~

Coreen headed to her next class, Chemistry. She had an aura of happiness surrounding her, even her friends felt it. They were happy for her, happy because her mate is now there for her, doing romantic and sweet things to her, and most of all, telling her he loves her.

"Have to go! Bye guys!" Danielle said, walking in the next room. They told her bye before she walked in the room and Danielle did the same.

"Have you guys heard of this new foreign exchange student, moving here?" Sophia asked.

"What? But school just started" Coreen replied.

"I know, but I heard this one is really smart, that's why he got in" Sophia replied.

"Oh, he must be the guy I saw at the registrar's office" Perrie replied, running a hand through her pink, ombrè hair.

"What does he look like?" Eleanor asked.

"Well...He's tall, buff, golden brown hair and gray eyes" Perrie replied. "Oh, I gotta go now, bye" Perrie said before walking toward Zayn, who's waiting for her at the lockers.

"Biology. Bye, See you at Lunch!" Eleanor said before heading to her class.

"Yeah, bye" Coreen replied.

Tall, buff, golden brown hair and gray eyes...No, it can't be him, it just can't. Coreen thought. She stopped on her tracks when she was in front of Chemistry room. She opened the door and headed inside, sitting at the back. She inhaled the fresh breeze of the air. Coreen likes sitting beside windows, she loves the fresh and cold breeze of the air, it also helps her calm down.

It's impossible to be him...He's not a werewolf or vampire...Isn't he? Well, his skin feels very warm and...He's extremely beautiful, that isn't hard to see. But...No, please just let it be someone else, not him. I can't even stand to be with him in high school let alone college!

"All right class!" The professor spoke. Coreen didn't even notice him enter. He looked at the man beside her professor and the world came crashing down on her shoulder. Oh my God, please wake me up from this misery.

"Today, we have a new student, Ryan Parkers" The professor introduced him to the class while Coreen kept her head down, avoiding his stare. "Mr. Parkers, please take a seat next to Ms. Moretz over there" NOOO! Why?...

Ryan made his way to Coreen's desk and sat beside her. Coreen moved as far as she could, not wanting to do anything with him.

"Class, turn your books on page 247, our lesson for today is..." Coreen couldn't focus on the lesson, so many things were running in her mind. Every time she inhales, she would smell is scent of pine trees, and she didn't want to, she wants that earthy scent that belongs to her mate. She felt his elbow brush at her skin and she pulled away, breathing heavily because she's freaking out.

Why won't time fly by fast now!?

It seems like the Gods above love her because the bell rang. She immediately gathered all of her stuff and went out of the room.

----

Who could Ryan be? Heh, that's for me to know and for you to find out! Jk! I'll try to update later or tommorow!

This story is now 100 reads! Oh my gosh, thank you so much! And for the votes too! And also,.can you guys go drop by at Crazydreamer35's profile? I've read some of her stories and they're really good! Follow her too! She's a nice and sweet person!

XxDanicaxX