~6~

"No"

"C'mon, Cal"

"No"

"Please? I want this one to be special for her" Luke pleaded, giving off his very adorable puppy dog eyes. Luke knew Calum couldn't resist those eyes, no one did.

"Ugh, fine, but it better not be us running in the forest so you could find those hybrid roses" Calum gave in with a roll of his eyes.

"Alright...So here's the plan..."

--

They waited for Coreen to come out of her class. She came out of the room, wearing her big-round glasses and her hair down. Her scent of stargaizers with a tint of roses filled Luke's nose. It's their last period today, Luke had it all planned the day before.

"Well, don't just stand there dumbass, go!" Calum lightly pushed Luke. Luke sighed befote heading towards Coreen.

"Coreen!" Luke called while heading towards her. Coreen stopped and turned to see Luke.

"Oh hey, Luke" Coreen smiled.

"Hey...Uh...Come with me, I want to show you sonething" Luke replied, feeling a bit nervous. He held her hand and Luke guided her to the secret place.

They ended up in the woods, since it's autumn, orange and reddish leaves are on the ground. The two ignored the sound of crunching leaves and twigs. Coreen's very curios with what Luke has on his sleeves. It made Coreen feel happy...and nervous at the same time. Coreen looked around, enjoying the beauty of nature.

Not from a far, she saw a picnic blanket and basket, a couple of meters away from them.

"We're here" Luke said. They both headed to the picnic blanket with their hands inertwined. They sat down as Luke take out some food from the picnic basket.

*

"So, did you like the suprise?" Luke says, placing an arm around Coreen.

"Hmm...It's perfect" Coreen replied, laying her back against the blanket, so did Luke. Coreen rested her head on Luke's chest and listened to his heart beat, that beautiful sound.

"I'm glad you like it" Luke replied and played with her hair. Coreen smiled and inhaled the fresh air mixed with his scent.

This is perfect

Coreen thought. She closed her eyes, enjoying the quiet atmosphere. The only thing she could hear is the birds singing and his heartbeat.

"Coreen?" Luke said.

"Yes?"

"I forgot to tell you something"

"And what is that?" Coreen replied, curious.

"I love you"

-----

Yeah, that's right, CoKe (Coreen and Luke) is now official! Do not worry because this book is far from over! We're just getting started! Sorry that it's super short!

XxDanicaxX