A Letter to Liam and Coreen's journal

Dear Liam,

I'm sorry I had to leave, I just have to do this for my friends. I am the reason why we all are in this mess...He wants me, maybe I could talk to him and convince him to let them go. I know this means that I won't be seeing you soon but I will plan my own escape, I just need to get then free first. Liam...I love you so much, I hope you never forget that. Your friends' mysery is my fault...And I have to do something; the right thing. I can't help it Liam, the guilt is eating me inside out. I can't stand to see and feel your friends' pain, it's killing me. I will bring them back soon, I just need some time, please do understand Liam, you mean everything to me and so do my friends. I left my necklace with this note...So, maybe, you won't forget me. Being far away from you is killing me but just like I said before...I don't have a choice, Li.

Just remember that I will always love you

Forever and Always.

~Danielle~

Coreen's journal. Page 1, Sept. 10, 2010(Five years ago)

I made this journal thinking that if I lost it someone will find it and read it. Anyway, here it goes. Every night I would dream of this man, he has dark eyes and he's tall. I would always be inside the forest; a blood moon on the clear star-filled, dark sky. He would look at me like I was his prey yet I don't feel terrified, I feel safe whenever I would see him. But he doesn't move, all he does is stare at me...Like he was memorizing every detail on me, sounds weird doesn't it? I feel like I've seem this man before...I don't know where...I can't remember. But sometimes I would see him when I walk out of school or go to the park. There is nothing really special about me so why would he bother his time on me? Every night I would look out my window and I would feel someone's gaze on me...What if it's him? Why won't he just stare at me in my dream? And the question that I really need an answer to is...Who is he?

Fin.

------

And that ends book one of the blue eyes series! Book two will be up soon! So any suggestions on how book two should start? Leave a suggestion down below!

Thank you for 70+ votes and 2, 000+ reads! It really means so much because this is my very first werewolf fan fiction! I am also starting a new fanfic, it is a werewolf fanfuc as well. It's a Michael Clifford fan fiction and if you want to be the girl...All you have to do is comment something really sweet! The user with the sweetest comment will be in my second werewolf fan fiction! I will be picking next week! Goodluck!

READY! SET! GO!

XxDanicaxX