~12~

So I changed Luke's wolf eye color from steel grey to bright blue so pls don't get confused. That's all!

------

Coreen looked around the forest. She saw sunlight passing through the leaves of the trees and the sound of birds chirping. The surroundings and the sound always helps her calm down. She inhaled the fresh breeze, capturing every scent; flowers, deers, birds...and Luke's. Her eyes snapped open to see a wolf with bright blue eyes. Coreen turned on her heels to leave but the wolf ran to block her. The wolf looked at Coreen with big sad eyes and Coreen looked anywhere but him, knowing she'd give in with those eyes of his. Luke gently pawed her, trying to get her attention.

"What?" Coreen asked. "I have to run to some errands, Luke" Coreen said, walking pass by him, her wolf whined.

"Coreen wait!" Luke said a couple of minutes later. She ignored him, continuing her pace.

"Baby, please" Luke pleaded and jogged towards her. He's now fully clothed but his hair is messed up. "I'm sorry for what I did, I couldn't help it, nor my wolf! I just don't like seeing you with any other guy!" Luke explained. Coreen stopped on her tracks and faced him.

"Is that how low you really think of me, Luke?" Coreen asked in disbelief.

"What? No! I was just jealous! It was me, it was my fault! Please, let's just talk about this!" Luke stopped in front of her. "Please, stop ignoring me...I need you back, Coreen, all of this is killing me"

"I..."

"Look at me...Please" Luke whispered. Coreen looked up to meet Luke's eyes. "I'm so sorry for everything I said, I love you so much"

"I love you to" Coreen said. "But I need you to trust me Luke, I'm yours forever, nothing is going to change that. The spirits paired us so no matter what I or we do, we will end up together"

"I know that...But...I'm so sorry" Luke pulle her close in a hug. Coreen wrapped her small arms around his torso, feeling satisfied and relaxed at the warmth radiating off of his body.

------

"Why the hell are you here?" A voice snapped behind her, a voice she knew all to well. She turned around and faced him with a dry glare.

"I should be asking you that" Coreen replied, walking pass by him to go to her desk at her Chemistry class. She placed her books on top of the table and dropped her bag at the floor as she sat down.

"I fucking hate you, do you know that?" He said in a fake sweet tone.

"That explains the reason why you pushed me off the stairs, seven montgs ago, right?" His eyes flashed with guilt. He opened his mouth to say something no words came out. "And since you hate me so much, it must make you happy to know that I had a severe concussion and an amnesia the entire summer. And also because of that I wasn't able to do art because my wrists were fractured, which caused me not to have a free scholarship in a art school in Paris. Gee, that must make you SO HAPPY huh, Ryan?" Coreen spat, slamming her fist into her desk. Luckily, it's early so no one has to see all this. Ryan's eyes were swirling with emotions, anger, hatred and...Sadness?

"Ryan, If you don't have anything else to say, leave, I have a quiz to review" Coreen said, tearing her gaze from him to her book, flipping its pages. She heard footsteps then the door opening and closing.

-------

'LUKE' Michael called through mind link. Luke turned around and faced him.

'Yeah?'

'Have you forgotten, Luke, tonight is the night we go hunting. What are we going to hunt?'

'A bear? A deer? I dunno man, you're the one who's good at this' Luke replied, jogging towards the stream and drank some water. The cold wind gushed making them two snap their heads up.

'C'mon!' Michael yelled as if on cue, a flaming arrow came in their way which nearly hit them to. The two ran, heading back to theur campus.

'I am so sick of slayers! Why won't they just leave us alone' Michael scoffed as they ran. Luke is a few feet ahead of him since he's a runner. Three slayers came out in front of them and aimed their guns and arrows at them, they tried to run but they were cornered.

"Would you look at that, we don't just have one alpha, but two! We hit the jackpot boys!" Their leader said. Luke and Michael growled, showing off their canines.

"Look at those eyes" One of them said.

"Freaky if you ask me" Another one replied.

"All right, you two mutts, don't put on a fight and no one will get hurt"

------------

I am back!!!! Woo! I'm sorry since this chap is short but if you likey, please vote or comment!!!

XxDanicaxX