~23~

"How's Zayn?" Eleanor asked, leaning against Louis' shoulder.

"Same. He won't eat and he hasn't had a proper sleep since then" He replied playing with a strand of her hair.

"I feel sorry for Zayn, he shouldn't have gone through this"

"I know, he's a nice guy" The bell rang which means they all to go to their classes. They made their way inside school with their hands intertwined. Louis had to go to French and Eleanor has to go to Anatomy. They went separate ways.

While walking, Eleanor notices that the halls are empty which is weird because the bell just rang. She took out her phone and scrolled through it. Footsteps behind her made her slow down. The scent captured her nose and she turned her head to see Aiden(A/N: Mr. Heatherson is too long!) with his shoulder leaning against the locker.

"Hello, Eleanor"

"Where did you take, Perrie?" Eleanor asked, clutching the book she's holding to her chest.

"No, hello?" He teased standing up straight.

"Where is Perrie?"

"She's in safe hands" He said, his voice calm.

"Safe? You? Yeah, right!" Eleanor scoffed.

"You've got some attitude Ms. Calder, I like that" He said taking a step forward. Eleanor took a step back, dropping all the things she's holding in the process. Blue fire slowly started to appear on her hands.

"A fire elemental...Perfect for my collection" He smirked, "And also a rare kind, I've never encountered a fire elemental with blue flames" He said running his fingertips at the lockers.

"Stay back before I burn you to ashes!" Eleanor threatened.

"Ooh, scary!" He teased. "You can't hurt me with your flames Ms. Calder, I'm immune to it. You should know that shapeshifters can only be hurt or killed by fellow shapeshifters, try me" He said opening his arms. Eleanor did and blasted a flame on him. His shirt was burned and the lockers beside him melted but he stood there like nothing happened.

"Wow, you actually thought I was lying!" He said amused.

"Why us? What could you possible want from us?" Eleanor narrowed her eyes at him.

"Even before all of you met, I've always had interest in all of you. I've been watching all of you since you were young. You love to model, Perrie loves to sing, Coreen loves arts and academics, Sophia loves fashion, and Danielle loves to dance. Don't any of you feel my eyes on you whenever all of you are alone?" He stated vanishing with a black smoke and appearing on her back; pushing her against the lockers and cornering her with his arms.

"Your sick!" Eleanor spat, feeling a bit of fear rush through her body.

"I get that a lot" He replied. Louis appeared at the lockers and glared at Aiden.

"Get away from her!" Louis yelled and charged Aiden. When Louis got to Aiden, Aiden lifted him up and threw his body on the ground.

"No! Louis!" Eleanor was about to approach her but Aiden got a hold of her and they vanished leaving a teary and injured Louis.

"No...El" He whispered before blacking out.

----------

"The bastard is taking all of them one by one! We have to do something!" Liam exclaimed standing up. Louis' at the clinique getting his fractured rib and shoulder fixed and they're at the school's garden, "First Perrie, now El, who's next?"

"Me" Coreen whispered. Luke tightened his hold on her.

"What? Why are you saying that?" Luke asked slightly outraged of what Coreen is saying.

"Don't you remember what was written on Perrie's room? 'One down...Four more to go. The blonde one is gone. Next is the brunette, then the smart one, the quiet one, and last but not the least...The curly haired one' He's enjoying this" Coreen explained.

"I won't let him take you...I won't let him do that!" Luke wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hunter...Do you know how to fight with a shapeshifter?" Sophia asked, leaning her back on his chest. Hunter is Sophia's mate.

"Yeah, we can't get hurt my normal wolves or elementals, it has to be a fellow shapeshifter"

"But--Wait, we?" Liam asked.

"Yeah...We, why?" Hunter replied.

"You're a shapeshifter?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, but the one you're encountering is too strong. Aiden is a very powerful shapeshifter since he's already a level five, I could tell that with his size. I'm only a two. He can cast spells and he's twenty times stronger than a normal wolf, he can take all of you down without trouble" Hunter explained, "But I know one person who can help us"

"Who?"

"A friend of mine, Connor"

---

^^^Pic of Jaime and Damien( Left to Right)^^^

Vote or comment maybe?? Love you guys!!

XxDanicaxX