"You feel that little bitch. This is how you're going to die," she promises while evilly laughing against my neck chill's travel down my spine. "But first thing's first, how about we rearrange that pretty little face of yours now shall way?" she suggests before carefully removing her hand from out my chest only to send her fist slamming into my jaw.

My jaw snaps and my body instantly falls to the floor with a loud thud.

She continues to violently attack my body, slamming kicker after kick into my ribcage, slamming punch after punch furiously into the right side of my face. She's showing no mercy and no sign of slowing down anytime soon and that's when my harsh reality sends a signal to my brain, briefly alerting me.

Tonight is the night that I shall lose my life. Ravana will end me. She kicks me yet again with so much force I feel a crack in my ribcage which causes me to realize yet another earsplitting scream. My vision is still blurry and my tears flow freely down my drenched in blood face.

Then out of nowhere she suddenly stops for just a second and I take the opportunity to attempt to desperately reach out to my wolf one last time. My attempt proves to be yet another epic fail.

"Are you dead yet?" I hear her question me, or at least I think I do. Right, now I'm not so sure.

My vision is blurred and my mind is in a haze state but even in my weakened state, I attempt to crawl away as she begins to walk in circles around me on the verge of death frame.

"Now, look at that. A Wilde wolf running away." laughs Ravana as she viciously fists a good chunk my hair as she yanks me off the ground. My body feels like a bag of bones as she brings me to my feet. "My time is up and that means your time is up. It's time to die," she laughs louder, evilly.

I attempt to break free from her once again but I'm so weak. My eyes shut slowly and then almost instantly pop back open into reality. Ravana's violent violet eyes flash threateningly and she's now holding me high in the air by my neck. I continue to stagger violently inside of her hand, trying to dislodge myself from her tight hold.

She squeezes down harder, tighter, crushing my windpipes with her bare hands, making me choke and cough up blood.

The only thing that I can feel is my dangling body, barely. I can't breathe. I just need some sort of relief, some sort of refugee. I just need to escape.

My eyes slam shut once again as my conscious final begins to slip away, far, far, far away and that's where I see him, Cyrus my mate. His heartbreakingly handsome face becomes my new reality.

He's right here in front of me, touching my face with his gentle touch.

"Sunshine," he breathes. He's here. He's my refuge, my sanctuary. I can feel the effect of his cool cinnamon breath fanning against my skin.

"Who did this to you?" His crimson eyes stare directly into my eyes as the feeling of pure rage slams straight into my chest.

Followed by, a sudden thunderous storm of revenge conspiring within my veins like a bad omen. It feels so real.

I begin to lose focus but most importantly I'm beginning to lose the vivid image of my handsome mate out of my mind.

"I love you," I tell him for the last time before it's too late. "I love you more than life," I admit the Goddess's only truth. I truly do.

"No! No! No! Focus Embry," his vicious growl roars throughout my head, giving me an even bigger headache than I already have. The sound of his voice is so loud. It really does feel like he's right here but the vision of him is slipping, I'm losing him.