|47|~ A Special Touch~

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

"Release my beloved now," Nicklaus roars damn near shake the ground. He pissed. Oh, well! So am I.

"You first," I childishly respond. "Give me my beloved,"

"She attacked my beloved,"

"And Claire accepted the challenge," I remind him of the oath, without actually reminding him of the oath.

Nicklaus eyes spits fire as he catches on, "Claire is your Queen,"

"And so is Embry," I announce, which earns me and audible gasp from my men and Nicklaus. I know he wasn't expecting me to publicly claim Embry and honestly neither was I, but here it goes.

"Embry Destiny Wilde is my beloved," I claim for all to hear

Nicklaus vicious growl echos among the trees at my announcement

Nicklaus vicious growl echos among the trees at my announcement. He's pissed and guess what, no one gives a fuck. At least, I don't. The love, loyalty, and devotion I once felt for him is long gone. All of that bull shit went out of the window when he issued out a kill order for my beloved.

Fuck him!

"Embry is the Queen of Northern Kingdom and you are currently in our territory, " I remind him, just to further provoke him. King Of All Kings or not, now that Embry has been announced as my Queen, no harm can come to her without proper trail, unless Nicklaus is willing to start an inner species war with those who has pledge loyalty to the house of Ettore and thanks to his father summons. Nicklaus already has a lot on his shoulders, now isn't the time to start a war with another King. Trust me.

"Now release my beloved at once," I spit through clenched teeth, while lowering Claire fragile body down into my arms, then I carefully hand her over to Marcellus

Nicklaus was right about one thing, I do recognize Claire to be my Queen, despite my negative feelings towards his bitch ass. She has earned my respect.

Nicklaus releases another growl, interrupting my train of thoughts as he repeats my actions. He carefully hands Embry over to Count Clown, grabs Claire and then places his crimson orbs back on to me.

The moment Embry is in my arms I feel like I can breathe again. I place her closely to my chest and allow her head to rest gently on my shoulders. Then I utilize my sensitive hearing to pick up on her heartbeat. It's beating soft but steady. Next, my eyes search for any damage. She's a little bloody and bruised but so far I don't see nothing that my blood can't heal.

For the most part, she's fine and that's all that matters. My beloved is fine and is safely inside of the security of my arms. I got her. She's safe.

As long as I have her, alive and well here with me. I'm fine. Everything will be alright as long as I have my Embry.

After, I ensure that my beloved will be alright I place my focus back onto Nicklaus, who is still currently focused on me.

A moment of silence passes between the two of us. He's burning a hole into my head with his crimson stare and I happily return the favor. In addition to that, I add in a smirk just to piss him off more. Stupid little bitch.