|71| ~ Neckbreaking Hello's ~

Unedited.
Embry's POV.

(Recap)

"You taste so.." he goes to finish when out of nowhere a sudden flash of electrifying energy strikes twice within my chest, like lightning almost bringing me down to my knees.

Followed by, a thrilling sensation sizzling throughout my skin and then loud thunderous applause of power beginning to zap throughout my blood.

What the heck? I never felt anything like it! I think to myself as my hands go flying overtop of my racing heart or have I...

Matter of fact, I have or at least I think I have back at King Nicklaus's estate, right before the cold-hearted King arrived.

Wait a minute! Oh, my Goddess! No, it can't be. Oh, my Goddess! My eyes nearly pop out of my socket, as new realizations dawn on me.

I believe that the extraordinary sensation isn't a sensation at all.

"You're right," howls my wolf. "It's an alarm that tells our mate that another powerful and extremely deadly predator is on the horizon. Sort of like a warning, " explains my wolf, and judging by Cyrus's now crimson-red eyes, she might just be right.

"Wait! So the cold-hearted vampire King is here?'" I seek more of my wolf council.

"No," my mate answers instead. "It's Lucious the King of South America,"

In a blur, Cyrus lift's me up from the floor and the next thing that I know is that we're back in the master bedroom and I'm sitting comfortably in a position on the foot of the bed

Well, that was fast.

Cyrus is already inside the gigantic walk-in closet at this point.

"Stay inside of this room and don't come out until I tell you that it is safe to," orders Cyrus the moment he exits the closet. He is now wearing a pair of black designer biker jeans with an equally expensive black v-neck, and an even more expensive leather jacket to top everything off.

Oh, Goddess! He looks hot.

"But,"

"There are no but's," he cuts me off with glowing red eyes now standing in front of the bedroom door.

Talk about mood change, I think to myself.

"He's not talking to either one of us at all," states my wolf before making her presence known.

"I don't know who the hell you think that you're talking to, Cyrus. But I do know one thing, you're sure as hell not talking to me, nor my human-like that," She huffs out while storming over in his direction.

"I don't have time for this shit," he snaps going for the doorknob.

"Make some," my wolf snaps back and within a second she's directly in front of him slamming the door shut, standing in place watching our hauntingly handsome mate's crimson eyes shift from crimson red orbs into a pool of liquid gold.